PW NvS Charity Shoot Registration

Teal

Received hawkeye :good:

Just as a reminder for those who are hoping to come but haven't paid the entry fee yet - I will be closing the entries a week before the shoot, this is so that the ground can book scorers, get bacon rolls and we can get all the squads finalised and published on the website. So if you're holding out you will need to register soon.

No-one can just pay up and shoot on the day. All entries must be fully paid in advance.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received hawkeye :good:

Just as a reminder for those who are hoping to come but haven't paid the entry fee yet - I will be closing the entries a week before the shoot, this is so that the ground can book scorers, get bacon rolls and we can get all the squads finalised and published on the website. So if you're holding out you will need to register soon.

No-one can just pay up and shoot on the day. All entries must be fully paid in advance.

Thanks for the remainder, I'll be leaving mine until last minute, still have stitches in my shoulder!

Can see I might need to practice left handed :lol:

About @@@@@@ time :lol::lol::good:

Fenboy, Motty, Tony G and yours truly - that looks like a wildfowlers (dream) team then :hmm::hmm::whistling:

I have sent Teal a PM asking for us to be in the same squad :good:

I thought your score may make me look bad Stu but now Tony is in I should be ok :lol:

Two more for the NORTH CHAMPIONS, Shineyteef and Usedtobeaparrot.

Both received, plus michaelwat9003 - also for the North! :good: That takes us up to 58 for the day, keep those registrations coming, 15 days to go until the shoot - but the last day for entry will be midnight Sunday 10th May.

I've had confirmation of 6 more sign-ups - details to be confirmed soon! :yahoo:

I didn't think GD would be available at such late notice, but it would appear the Charity Shoot is the last trophy he hasn't yet won. For everyone else who is holding on, time is getting short now. 10 days until the shoot - and 4 days until signup closes.

I've had confirmation of 6 more sign-ups - details to be confirmed soon! :yahoo:

I didn't think GD would be available at such late notice, but it would appear the Charity Shoot is the last trophy he hasn't yet won. For everyone else who is holding on, time is getting short now. 10 days until the shoot - and 4 days until signup closes.

Has he been a member for long?

Just got the paypal done for the shoot!

Decided as a new member, to throw my lot in and to come and shoot some cartridges off, whether I hit anything remains to be seen......

That's the spirit and what the whole shoot is about :good:

See you there :shoot:

Edited by shoot and be safe

Just got the paypal done for the shoot!

Decided as a new member, to throw my lot in and to come and shoot some cartridges off, whether I hit anything remains to be seen......

That's what I like, competition for low gun !