Independant article on grouse shooting

Tw**! No grouse shooting = no grouse, no grouse = no keepers or moor management, no keepering and moor management = sterile wasteland with noneof the wildlife that flourishes on keepered and managed moors..............

The man doesn't care about the environment and animal welfare.....he's just a bigoted left wing , anti shooting agitator!

The same article is quoted on a website started by an idiot called Luke Steele who is an animal rights activist with a criminal record who has decided to try and get shooting banned on the small part of Ilkley Moor currently used by a local shoot with permission from the council.

...and then of course there's George Monbiot (Guardian) and 'Rewilding Britain'...I believe this twit want's sabre toothed tigers back as our ecology misses them....................

If there's any re-wilding to be done let it be with lots of Kims................."set me free why don't you..........." oooeeerrrrr!!!!

Edited by LeadWasp

I only managed to get halfway through it I'm afraid. It was obvious the author was viewing it from a biased viewpoint ( strange really, when you consider the name of the paper the article appeared in ) so I couldn't really take it seriously, but it could be damaging nonetheless unless the opposite viewpoint is given.

Think I'll leave that one to our shooting representatives; this is the sort of thing they should be responding to, but I doubt their viewpoint will be getting the equivalent airing in the tabloids. We're doomed basically.