First pigeon shoot

Anni

After shooting clays with Magman for a while he Kindly offered to take me out on the pigeons and show me what the score was.

Well what an experience :hmm: First off we had a scout about in the morning and Mags Noticed they were making a right mess of some rapeseed in a few fields, I couldnt believe the damage they do :oops: plus there seemed to be thousands of them.

He set a banging rope up in a tree and headed off to another field of rapeseed and set up his hide and decoys. Theres a science to this as I was to find out.

After a few miniutes the first woodies started to show up and the diffrence between clays and real pigeons took me buy suprise :good: I now know why Magman is such a good shot on the clays you need to have snappy reactions with

Similar but so very diffrent to clay shooting each has there own skill involved :yes: The clays are a mind game that takes real concentration (something I lack :good: ) The pigeons need a diffrent mentality (something else I lack) :yes:

Many thanks to Magman for showing this Towny clay basher all about the real pigoen Game :lol:

P.S Magmans field craft was outstanding and he has pics to follow :lol: I,m off to the recipe section :yes:

Edited by Anni

Anni you done well boy :lol: no wind and sunshine this morning done us no favours :yes:

You made some very good shots today so give yourself a pat on the back you deserve it mate :oops:

as for letting of wind just before taking the pic , even the dog bailed :hmm::lol::good:

Photo-0329.jpg

After the wind done its job you had two friends :good:

Photo-0330.jpg

Well shot :yes: