VINNIE JONES

But he's a complete chozzer!! IMHO he's one step removed from the **** on Ryan's roof.

I know he's the spokesman/chairman or whatever for N.O.B.S. (or at least he was), but he's just a bit of a thug who's managed to corner the market in thick Brits in the US and Guy Ritchie films

SO what are you saying? , dont hold back, :rolleyes: lol

Yup ive put this in General Shooting Matters

BECAUSE THATS WHERE IT BELONGS !!!

Any Body know Vinnie or Pete Jones ?

If you support Game shooting or any sort of ruff shooting your vote should be with Vinnie !!

Wabbitbosher hath spoken

Vote Vinnie to win

OR ELSE !!! :rolleyes:

I know vinnie jones is a big shooting man, what is Peter Jones stance on shooting?

When I say Peter Jones I take it we mean the 'Dragon's den' Peter Jones?

Is this really a reason to watch that **** or even pick up the phone and put some more cash in some high flying executives pocket?

Does anyone really think that if Vinnie (Look at me I am well'ard in films) Jones wins some fourth or fifth rate reality TV show then all the anti's etc will change their minds and say "Do you know Game shooting is OK after all)?

Like **** will they.

I have never seen a single episode of any BB or CBB and I certainly ain't gonna start now.

But he's a complete chozzer!! IMHO he's one step removed from the **** on Ryan's roof.

I know he's the spokesman/chairman or whatever for N.O.B.S. (or at least he was), but he's just a bit of a thug who's managed to corner the market in thick Brits in the US and Guy Ritchie films

i am out of N.O.B`s like a shot now..... <wanders off muttering under my breath somthing about if i assaulted someone on the pitch or in a club id loose my ticket... thought u had to declare drug/booze isues...... mumble mumble !!! >

could not have put it better myself. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i don't know him, never met him or anything like that, but i did see that interview with piers ' **** hole' morgan which completely changed my opinion of vinnie. seems to be a nice guy at heart whose just had a few anger issues in the past which he seems to have sorted.

i wish i was getting payed what he was for playing a dumb meathead

I've met his dad "Pete Jones" A REAL True Gent ,

Like father like son

Vinnie was the only one on BB to hold the doors open on the Mini to let the Ladies out !!

DONT BELIVE EVERYTHING THE "ANTI SHOOTING" PRESS SKUMBAGS write

:good::lol::P

Wabbit

Vinnies son is in Afgan Fighting for his country

Nuff said

I have shot three times on Peter Jones shoot at North Mymms this season and very much enjoyed his, and his wife and daughters company. They went out of their way to be friendly, and Peter approaches shoot days in a traditional, sporting way which many shoots nowadays have no idea about (i.e. don't shoot quartering birds, only select sporting shots etc, no poaching or dropping birds on your neighbours).

Is this really a reason to watch that **** or even pick up the phone and put some more cash in some high flying executives pocket?

Does anyone really think that if Vinnie (Look at me I am well'ard in films) Jones wins some fourth or fifth rate reality TV show then all the anti's etc will change their minds and say "Do you know Game shooting is OK after all)?

Like **** will they.

I have never seen a single episode of any BB or CBB and I certainly ain't gonna start now.

You like it then? :good:

I don't even know what a chozzer is but I'm betting it's not good - and for that reason I'm in complete agreement with Fatcatsplat. I don't think fieldsports needs role models that have such major anger issues as he has. As a professional footballer he was often only a whisker away from being charged with actual bodily harm and really it completely irrelevant if his father's the nicest guy on the plant or if his son is away in the Army. If the Great British public think VJ is representative of game shooters it's no wonder we are held in such low esteem.

Mr Potter

PS When I'm really cranky I think I admire the **** on Ryan's roof more than any intellectually challenged has beens or, in most cases, never have beens who would humiliate themselves on the idiot box by appearing on anything with Celebrity, Strictly or Big in the title. Come to think of it is there any more loathesome word in the English language than celebrity, well perhaps it is slightly better than pedophile.