I'm an idiot

HDF

I dropped my new phone in a hot cuppa tea a couple of years ago.....Dab off what you can,battery out,sim out stick in a warm place to dry...DONT keep trying it....Let it dry....You might get away with it......Still working fine to this day..... :hmm:

Edited by smig4373

Hey,we all have different fantasies.Mines swimming with Pamela Anderson but if phones float your boat. :good:

She's be like a lilo, all that plastic. I'd not surprised if she needed weights to stop her from floating round on her back.

I can think of plenty of other people I'd rather dream about swimming with.

You're phones probably history, but you could try changing your signature just a little? No?

I actualy had a half hour break prior to pressing the enter key on this, but I still think its funny. Its not intended to be personal, demeaning, sarcastic, etc etc, just a play on words in the circumstances. Dear moderators, please feel free to fire at will. Sensitive members, please feel free not to.

Am I the only one here who regularly dreams that I either go swimming or fall into water with either my watch on or phone in my pocket?!

Dream interpretation of " Watch "

Dream of watches symbolizes life, rhythm, impatience or progress. It basically is a good omen, and if you get your favorite or a fashionable watch in your dream, it is a sign that your project is carrying out well. Also, if someone gives you a watch for a present, it indicates that you will be able to gain cooperation or support from someone who is influential or has charisma.

The interpretation of " Swimming in a dream.

" Swimming in a dream implies your desire for success, and reflects relationship between you and someone you care for. If you are swimming in clear water, it is a sign that you might be able to take a big step toward your goal. You might suddenly become intimate with someone you have in your mind. Also, if you are swimming with somebody else, it indicates that person will support you unstintingly.

Dream interpretation of " Cell phone "

Dream of cell phones symbolizes communications or important messages. If you're sending an e-mail in your dream, it indicates that you'll be able to have confidence in business or in studies. Make approaches actively, and people would understand your feelings. Also, if you get a phone call from a stranger, it indicates that you'll discover a new talent in yourself

Dream interpretation of swimming with ones watch on or having ones mobile in pocket

Dream of the above means that you are not getting enough sexual stimulation therefore you are not dreaming about buxom women grinding your brains out thus and other healthy sexually deviant pastimes, resulting in niggly annoying un manly dreams, you probably have a fear getting caught with your phone ringing while you are masturbating in the bath with your bessie mate asking to watch!!!

Edited by Evil Elvis