working dog pictures I've been doing lately

I just thought I'd show you some of these pictures I've been doing as of late. ( for those who may be interested ) I did post a few on another forum to see what people thought

I draw simply in pencil and using coffee from a vending machine at work and a 'plastic stirrer' to layer on the tone. A picture usually takes me about 9-12 hours to complete. These are only photos taken with a digi camera as apposed to a scanned image, so the detail is diminished by about 60% from the originals.

Cheers

Paul

post-1280-1264091652.jpg

post-1280-1264091901.jpg

post-1280-1264091948.jpg

post-1280-1264091965.jpg

post-1280-1264091988.jpg

post-1280-1264092017.jpg

post-1280-1264092036.jpg

post-1280-1264092109.jpg

WOW, thats for sure, :unsure:

How much do you charge for such drawings please?

To be honest I'd never even thought of selling a drawing until i put them on an other forum and the pm went mad...... some of the pictures attached are commission work of members dogs.

I am a working man with working mans interests, and can underake drawings like these for working mans pirces...usually £25 including p&p.

I didnt post this thread to 'towt' for business though, so if you want to talk to me about this please drop me a pm, and we can have a chat in private.

Many thanks

To be honest I'd never even thought of selling a drawing until i put them on an other forum and the pm went mad...... some of the pictures attached are commission work of members dogs.

I am a working man with working mans interests, and can underake drawings like these for working mans pirces...usually £25 including p&p.

I didnt post this thread to 'towt' for business though, so if you want to talk to me about this please drop me a pm, and we can have a chat in private.

Many thanks

you have PM

Buddy,

why the hell are you doing security work when you can draw/paint like that, the perspective is top draw and thats the talent because its hard to teach.

I would get a few sold, get a good drawing and painting setup and go full time with a website, I dont know "country sports art" i reckon you could make a mark and definatley a few bob.

I'll send you a few pics and you can tell me which one suits your style.

The PM