Yobs

alexr

Just come back into the out of hours GP centre in Chester. A group of youths have just thrown a log through the windscreen of the car. I was on my way to a job. Have had to send an ambulance instead. The car has been marked up, yellow and green checks down the side. DOCTOR in big letters back and front. Green flashers on the roof and now no bloody windscreen. Its' sitting in may lap. Just for that instant I wished, well. that kind of thought would get your licence removed wouldn't it. The little ******* tied to kill me, in Chester. Bloody hell!!!!!!!!

post-17645-1264718540.jpg

from the inside

post-17645-1264718679.jpg

Edited by alexr

scenes like this make you angry yet Police have the time to fine drivers who sneeze.

Not forgetting dear Gordon Brown promising to donate a share of £86 million of OUR pounds to the Taliban if they promise not to do it again.

*****y hell it's getting more unbelievable every day.

Glad everyone involved is ok, but dare I say it, thoese responsible, well lets hope they get whats coming.

- quick point;

Get thoese pics off to the Daily Mail asap for tomorows paper, may earn yourself enough to cover a new screen, and maybe even some Boudica wheel-spikes!

Edited by libs

Thanks MM

keep finding small shards of glass on my clothes, and one small cut on my hand from brushing them off. but nothing else. Windscreen did not come all the way in thank god.

if you find them, let me know and ill gather the pose :good:

Might be some truth in that. It was all of about 400 yards from my own practice. In fact there is a good chance they are my patients.

Well if you recognise any of them in surgery be sure to use a blunt needle. Seriously the incident is a sad reflection upon how the do gooders have ruined this country. Once the Doctor, Minister , Headmaster and Policeman were held in deep respect, sparing the rod has not only spoiled the child it has spoiled the life of people victimised by the yob culture whose members can laugh at law and order knowing full well that only the mildest of punishments shall ever be meted out to them.

Blackpowder

Had a sobering thought last night. We were doing 30 when it happened. If we had been one and a half feet further on it would have come throught the sun roof and hit me on the head. I recon the difference is about 3 to 4 one hundreths of a second. Given the way my luck must be at the moment I think I better get some lottery tickets. :good::yes::lol: