Can anybody diagnose me

Boromir

I have not been to well for the past two days started of yesterday when I couldnt eat anything all day, then started to get a thumping headache around 4pm yesterday. Then when I went to bed I coldnt get to sleep because my upper body was too hot but wasnt sweating and my feet and hands were freezing and the same time. The back of my nose is sore and still havent had anything to eat. I still have the headache and I feel a bit weak can anybody diagnose me. Is it the Flu?

Thanks

I'm no gynaecologist, but it sounds flu-y to me.

Fluids, painkillers, hot toddies, rest. Thin down some oxtail soup or some Scotch broth and try and get a bit of nourishment at the same time if you can.

Give it a day or two and then see the quack if it's not improving.

Get well soon BFG. :yes:

LS

Edited by lord_seagrave

i've got very similar symptoms at the mo (add to yours horrible diarrhoea) - it's a virus of some sort that i caught from my daughter

Havent got the skittles yet nor have I been sick. My workmate was very ill the other week something to do with Clostridium.

Ive taken the day of work cause no way am I going to do fencing halfway up a mountain feeling like this.

Edited by BFG

I have not been to well for the past two days started of yesterday when I couldnt eat anything all day, then started to get a thumping headache around 4pm yesterday. Then when I went to bed I coldnt get to sleep because my upper body was too hot but wasnt sweating and my feet and hands were freezing and the same time. The back of my nose is sore and still havent had anything to eat. I still have the headache and I feel a bit weak can anybody diagnose me. Is it the Flu?

Thanks

Sounds like SLV, or Shirt-lifter-Virus? - it's a condition that effects alot of Northeners. Unfortunatly there is no cure.

Could be influenza. I dout it is anything to do with the C.Diff, as you do not have gastro intestinal symptoms, but as I can not examine you over the net I can not diagnose you. I would however run with the general diagnosis of a systemic viral illness. But get yourself down to the surgery and get seen.

Could be influenza. I dout it is anything to do with the C.Diff, as you do not have gastro intestinal symptoms, but as I can not examine you over the net I can not diagnose you. I would however run with the general diagnosis of a systemic viral illness. But get yourself down to the surgery and get seen.

aaah thats just not on a sensible answer :huh:

Edited by al4x

sorry :huh:

With the pain being in the upper body is it a case of hosting an alien. Has any one seen a face hugger, and does Mrs sweepy get to play Ripley ? :P

There you go a not so sensable answer :yes:

I can see the tag line now

IN HELENSBURGH.......NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREEM :yes:

Edited by alexr

Who is going to stand over him to shoot the slimy little alien when it pops out of his chest ?

Which size shot do you use on aliens and are they covered under the general licence ?

If it happens when he is in the bathroom do you have to use a non toxic load?

Questions questions.

Has he died yet then? :huh:

shaun

Has anyone got an old chest freezer we could use to DIY cryogenically freeze him?

We could store it down the bunker for when the Aliens come back and they could diagnose him and bring him back to life

Edited by V8landy