I'm getting old

hendersons

At the ripe old age of 31 I have discovered i'm old. I spent a quiet evening with the other half throwing away our accumulated rubbish, making dinner and putting together a flat pack coffee table and if that was not bad enough I have discovered I would rather listen to folk music than anything else. Can anybody please help me I need an antidote to this I don't know whats happening to me.

nick

just realised i'm sat here in my paisley pyjamas and slippers drimking tea writing this i've got it bad chaps urgent help needed

Don't worry about it fella. I'm going that way myself and I'm only 29! What's the point in going out and getting smashed only to feel rough for the whole of the next day? Then there's the music, a lot of it is rubbish these days.

Oh god what am I saying? I'm old too and I'm the right side of 30! :lol:

You feel old Mr Henderson

I have just spent the last hour with my 16 year old son and his mates telling me all about their evening riding round town on their bikes. Looking for eye candy. :lol:

xxxxSuzy

i would have thought you would have been enough candy for any young man even the small pictures you put in your avatar are enough for me

nick

Don't worry about it fella. I'm going that way myself and I'm only 29! What's the point in going out and getting smashed only to feel rough for the whole of the next day? Then there's the music, a lot of it is rubbish these days.

Oh god what am I saying? I'm old too and I'm the right side of 30! :lol:

we should start a gloucestershire dominos league for a bit of excitement, we could challennge the old folks home in cirencester

we should start a gloucestershire dominos league for a bit of excitement, we could challennge the old folks home in cirencester

Oh oh Mexican Trains anyone. I Love dominos, and tri ominos Must admit Trains is a great game to while away the evening.

Suzy,

Only 15 days to go :lol:

Have had 3 sets of twinns and set of tripplets so far. Should be a bit of a break until the yearlings start to go, and Socks is still crossing her legs for you.

NTTF

At the ripe old age of 31 I have discovered i'm old. I spent a quiet evening with the other half throwing away our accumulated rubbish, making dinner and putting together a flat pack coffee table and if that was not bad enough I have discovered I would rather listen to folk music than anything else. Can anybody please help me I need an antidote to this I don't know whats happening to me.

nick

just realised i'm sat here in my paisley pyjamas and slippers drimking tea writing this i've got it bad chaps urgent help needed

What you need is an 11 year old who is really into his music. I get dragged to gigs all the time Keeps me young. Not your "normal kiddy stuff" either Greenday, Iron maiden, The eagles, Iggy Pop, Ramstein, the cult etc. Its like being 18 all over again. :lol:

Do you need an antidote - at thirty five I enjoy playing my accordion .....

don't fight it else you will turn into one of those sad old men dressed as a LCT at the end of a trendy bar looking like there was a rip in the time/space continum.

LCT = Last chance trendy

Don't fight it go middle aged with dignity.

1st.................. get rid of those paisley pyjamas :lol:

2nd................. tea or coffee shouldnt be drunk after 7pm..(under 18s stick to pop) red wine is acceptable

3rd................. Don't worry..once you hit 40 you start getting younger...you start doing all the things you wished you did when you were young :lol:

just hurts more :good:

4th................. You will notice that every time you moan and complain...you actualy enjoy it....

5th................... Be happy............ you have got there you can offically **** and couch at the same time....priceless

jasp :lol:

Ok so as far as I can tell I need to:find a partying 11year old,drink vodka, play an accordian,go cruising for girls on bike, and then go clubbing in Chippenham.

Then I wil regain my youthfull charm vigour and good looks.

So I decided to live life to the edge and for tomorrow I have arranged a evenings lampung followed by a few pints of real ale. I will do this while wearing my best shell suit and Burberry cap just so everybody knows I'm stil youngish. do you think this will be enough to stop me from being old or should I do more

nick

being old means you can drop one in bed and other half is used to it. - you can belch whenever you like - in fact you can do all the nasty habit's that were once frowned upon - getting old is great except for pain - forgetfulness- piles -high blood pressure - eyes gone - hearing's gone but that isn't old age just not wearing ear plugs for years .-I could go on but can't remember the rest. :yes:

Dave

ps - and they let me have a gun :good: