Never buy an X5 for off roading

Billy.

I nearly wet myself when I watched the bit where the guy is spotting for the X5 going through the stream at the beginning.

Oh and if the X5 is so good, why's there a Defender 110 at the end :hmm:

Watch and laugh:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

Ohh sweet jesus...... the 'road' to the farm where I stalk is more testing than that!!!!! And yes.... my monitor is now covered in tea that I spat out when I saw the stream crossing excersize.... my wife's mobility scooter would have made it through there unaided!!!!! :hmm::good::yes::yes::yes:

They hadn't even bothered to swap the road tyres out for something maybe a little more suitable..... absolutely pathetic!!!!

Edited by Vipa

the vice versa of this Harford is they probably laugh at you doing 60 on the motorway in your defender when they pass at 90 :good:

they aren't an offf road car so can't reallyunderstand why anyone would try it

I just about managed 90 yesterday when I was on the way to Bishops Stortford :big_boss:

I want an X5 just in case I come across a puddle of Rhimo Pee that I need to drive through. In the mean time I think I will stick to me little Frontera, it goes through all types of mud, water and sheet, and it doesn't mind getting dirty!

This is how to cross a stream.

post-672-1272653301.jpg

am I the only one who would class that as gross stupidity :good: taking a new landy that deep when you just know its going to start filling with water as the door seals will be lacking just shows more money than sense :good: