Animals Right to a Private ****

Chard

:lol::P :P :big_boss:<_<:P :P :oops::no: :o

Filming animals bonking 'breaches privacy'

Friday 30th April 2010

Animals filmed in their most intimate moments by wildlife documentary makers are having their "right to privacy" breached,

it has been claimed.

Academic Dr Brett Mills, of the University of East Anglia, said broadcasters treated all wildlife as "fair game"

and argued that just like people, animals had a basic right not to have their most private behaviour - such as mating,

giving birth and dying - broadcast.

:good: What would we do without academics?

:no: :o :P:good::big_boss::P :P <_<:oops::lol:

Friday 30th April 2010

Animals filmed in their most intimate moments by wildlife documentary makers are having their "right to privacy" breached,

it has been claimed.

If they had that much of a problem, they would have had me in court by now... sue me :P

:o :P :P <_<:oops::P :P :no::lol::P

Friday 30th April 2010

it has been claimed.

Academic Dr Brett Mills, of the University of East Anglia, said broadcasters treated all wildlife as "fair game"

and argued that just like people, animals had a basic right not to have their most private behaviour - such as mating,

She obviously hasn't seen that episode of Sin Cities in St. Tropez where they filmed couples "showing off" in a park. If you're really that interested (more like so I don't get swamped with PM's) follow this link and you'll need to start it at about 5 mins 30. Now that really is fair game :big_boss: so I don't know what the rabbits are moaning about.

Sorry, forgot the link -

Edited by Doc Holliday

Totally agree its disgusting :good: just phoned plod to have them arrest the pair of pigeons in my garden ( yes in my garden) for indecent exposure . totally shocked and think its disgusting behavour :good:

i am sick of the dam things at it in my garden .. there wings going like the clappers :good::yes:

:D:good: :good: :good: :good: :yes::lol::yes: :yp: :good:

Friday 30th April 2010

it has been claimed.

Would have to be someone form my neck of the woods say that would'nt there?

So does that mean that shooting rabbits or pigeons while they are bonking is a Big No-No as well?:good:?:yes:?:yp:?:D

ah now thats evil, at least wait til they light up a cigarette afterwards :good:

This could be the basis of some great new legislation if Labour is re-elected. Want to photograph a squirrel in the park? Only if it signs a release document giving permission... There could be special local council enforcement officers to ensure that pigeons get the privacy they are entitled to. No more chasing them from your balcony. That would be harrassment.

Seriously, these people aren't just harmless loons. With their crackpot ideas they're a real threat to the continuation of our society.

got to agree with this one :good: