• Conservative
    • Couldn't be bothered to leave the sofa
    • BNP

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses Ozzy.... get your sorry *** down to the polling station.... if you are gonna throw, just keep it long enough to expell over the neares labour polster!!! :yes:

i nearly did in work so had to come home :blush: polling stations only 100 yards from the house tho so ill get later

Have voted on here but will cast my vote when I get home tonight. Can't believe someone had the audacity to actually show they voted labour on here. Anyway, you'll all come to rue your tory vote as and when the shi-at hits the fan if cameron gets in and has his way.

Have voted on here but will cast my vote when I get home tonight. Can't believe someone had the audacity to actually show they voted labour on here. Anyway, you'll all come to rue your tory vote as and when the shi-at hits the fan if cameron gets in and has his way.

It already has hit the fan and is nothing to do with Cameron, he'll just do what is needed to fix the problem.

I'm not sure how UKIP would fix the problem though?

It already has hit the fan and is nothing to do with Cameron, he'll just do what is needed to fix the problem.

I'm not sure how UKIP would fix the problem though?

realistically without enough candidates to contest all seats its never going to happen, its a nice idea that getting out of Europe will solve everything but europe is the least of our worries IMHO. Yes if he gets in DC won't remain popular and it will probably be a one term government but unless people understand we can't keep ourselves afloat on borrowed money I can't see a future other than one with increasing tax levels and business being killed

realistically without enough candidates to contest all seats its never going to happen, its a nice idea that getting out of Europe will solve everything but europe is the least of our worries IMHO. Yes if he gets in DC won't remain popular and it will probably be a one term government but unless people understand we can't keep ourselves afloat on borrowed money I can't see a future other than one with increasing tax levels and business being killed

I find that shocking Al4x. You did have a choice but you got brain washed by the hype of "get Brown out at any cost". I still believe that abstainence from the EU is the best policy for the British people. We're increasingly bailing out the rest of Europe who are in the ****. Sorry, but I miss the part as to why that should be our problem. You had a chance to make a difference and vote for a party who clearly outlined a future for Britain that didn't involve Tax increases or cut front line services but to shake up the country as a whole. It makes me sad, it really does, that people think that the only way forward is by going back.

Edited by Doc Holliday

UKIP aren't a serious proposition though they don't have the knowledge, ability or people to run the country. Still its a shame whats happened to their ex leader while campaigning today

The BNP will attract far more votes than the UKIP

I see 3 people (currently) want us to go the same way as Greece by voting labour, nice one!

More importantly than that, who is the flowery liberal?

And the 4 who couldn't be bothered. Shame on you all.

Edited by MC