Wayne Rooney

Stamford

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then if it's what I think your hinting at perhaps Coline will leave him This time now she is entitled to a good portion of his estate. I was always under the impression she stayed with him last time because it was better than the check outs in ASDA ( other supermarkets are available ).

Carlos, all I am trying to hide from is the effemination of pigeon watch. First tennis, now an extension of Inside Gossip, we `re all doomed

Next week - how to fashion a bra from Charlies pelt, making a rabbit scut key charm and gundogs that fit in a game bag :oops:

Each to their own - bet your nail varnish dries well in this weather ? :no:

Digger i can make you a good thong out of a fox snare and a stoat pelt (a mink if you want the next size up)if you give me the pattern for that fox bra? :no: I will even show you how to make a nifty lipstick holder out of an empty 12 guage cartridge,and where to get a Gucci cartridge bag they are a must have this season :oops:

This is still gayer than a coach trip with Gok Wan and Gayham Norton BUT I also heard the rumour about Stevie g getting his 16 year old sis in law in the family way. Carlos told me after he dropped of the animal pelt lingerie ( does that preclude me from libel? ) :lol:

This is still gayer than a coach trip with Gok Wan and Gayham Norton BUT I also heard the rumour about Stevie g getting his 16 year old sis in law in the family way. Carlos told me after he dropped of the animal pelt lingerie ( does that preclude me from libel? ) :lol:

only if you have the lingerie on at the time you made the statement . ;)

Edited by alexr

IF its anything, it probably relates to this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...glands-bid.html .

The rumours are that he has lost the case and its going to cost him a few millions.

Never had you down as a Mail reader Cranners :lol:

I bet he's got a secret bunker in Norfolk

Geoff, Martin and Banksie have bunkers. Greavsie had one for a while and then he moved on. But he wasn't really part of it anyway.

can we not just shoot the whole team for charity ( always ok if its for charity lol ) and be done with it ;)

end of the day no matter which manager has the job .... and the manager always gets the blame :lol: .... they always pick the same old **** team of yesteryear ( who has never won anything ) and get the blame lol .. lets shoot the lot and start again lol ... hmmmm i feel a poll coming :w00t: .. i know this is a little off topic but hey lol .....

regards to rooney ... maybe a DNA test has come back and the baby aint his lol

Digger can we have Dale Winton and Alan Carr on the coach?by the way that thong looked a bit loose on you it might need a bit of padding a rolled up sock should do! ;)