Cat in the bin

JR1960

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she has been identified and offered police protection.

I think she my need it.

M.

We see stories of mothers killing their kids regular as clockwork, we accept never ending stories of suicide bombers killing women and kids, we saw that low life moat blow a cops eyes out then hero worshipped, yet a woman puts a sodding cat in a bin and all hell breaks loose, we are trully a sick society and have lost all sense of reality, if I never saw a cat again it would be to soon.

KW

be interesting to hear why she did it seemed like an oldish woman, to make a fuss then wack it in the bin is fairly amusing unless its your pet and really not something you can go round doing. If someone did it to my dog i'd be pretty upset.

Killing a cat is one thing, throwing it into a bin where it could starve/panic/suffocate and die hours later is different. I hope thoese that find it funny never have, or ever do, have a go at someone for using the wrong size shot or pushing ranges a tad far and pulling shots. Its causing unnecessary suffering all the same!

Good cat dead cat ;)

:) I agree we all harp on about maggies doing this even about the sparrow hawk becoming more common and taking its toll of our garden birds, but here pus puss can do what the hell he wants my cats a good cat yeah OK! keep your cat indoors then, oh but bless that would be cruel? two faced twerps.

KW

Personally i have no problem with cats having been brought up around them and had them as pets as a child , i think their handy to keep vermin down ( mice etc. )

However this is someone's pet , not just some random feral thats been causing problems on your shoot , yes i agree they can be a nuisance what with their toilet habits but put tin one in a bin is just downright cruel .

ITS ALL VERY WELL THOSE OF YOU SAYING A GOOD CAT IS A DEAD CAT BUT WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR DOG OR YOUR FERRET !!!

Lots of people hate these but their would be uproar and plenty of calls for support of violence on this woman especially from PW

Although i like cats i did think it was funny, imagine the bin man opening up the lid the next day to be met with fur, fang and claws.

would we think it so funny if it were a bunch of chavs putting the old lady in the weelie bin though???

:) and if she was in a wheelchair id wet myself :P but as soon as id changed my trousers id be one of the first looking to hunt the scum down for doing it ;)