French Burka Ban

pavman

I like the old Turkish emperor's solution to this issue. He knew that prohibition is difficult to enforce on a huge population, so he just passed a law forcing prostitutes to wear a hijab. Much easier to enforce, and was very successful.

Now that was a master stroke!!!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see so many 'women' walking around Sunny Oldham with the full kit on, black gown, headress, mask, gloves....EVERY bit of skin covered and even mesh over the eyes. Some of them are huge, they could well be blokes with an AK47 under the outfit :blink:

Probably best though, some would scare a police horse :lol:

They are also allowed to drive like this, now surely that is just dangerous?

When I go anywhere on a motorbike, I have to remove my helmet just about everywhere except in the flippin saddle, yet Mrs Rajput next to me looking like my shadow is ok...Don't think so!

How about forming our own religion, where the wearing of full camo including a face veil (or Ghillies) is a must....wonder how long that would last!

Going off on a bit of a tangent but i bought a couple of these off the bay the other day item no: 250532569129.

Ive only had it in my car since this morning and already had a few comments!

Cant wait to see what the plod say, no doubt i will getting in trouble for tyring to start riots or something! :good:

Royal

Marine, it not the cops you would have trouble with round here...one burnt out car coming up :angry:

A couple of years ago a load of cars flying those plastic England flags had them set alight on the hospital carpark...a lot of the carparks are in Asian Territory....

I like the old Turkish emperor's solution to this issue. .....

It was something to do with Mustafa Ataturk (Who, was the Turkeys First prime minister, not an emperor) I'm sure, but not positive. It's been a while from days having to study the Ottoman empires fall.

I'll see if I can find something online.

Yes it has been a while....... Wiki 20 seconds

Edited by henry d

england is a western country if they want to live here why not westernise :yp:

Travel to Spain, Cyprus, France, Australia and other countries and note how the ex-pat Brits live and behave. Not just today's emigrants either. We built Little Englands ll over the Empire.

View Postmushroom, on 12 April 2011 - 04:24 PM, said:

Yep here it comes.........

*** them if they want to wear it ****** off back to the filthy dust balls they came from (So where do they go to if they come from that country, say for example they were born in France, or better still 3rd generation french ?)(Don't be facetious you know exactly what I mean!! you ask them what their nationality is just like here they'll say they are not french or British but Pakistani or whatever) It should be banned here aswell, and any second offender deported. The time for tolerance, political correctness and empathy has left it is now time to reclaim our country for the people who wish to live, work, raise their families in peace regardless of their nationality without worring about home grown terrorism or no go areas for white, black or anyone who simply isn't Muslim. (Are they all terrorists.... I never knew !) (Nope they are not but the majority not the minority are not proud of the country that has given them safety, education in fact they abhor us and our values. If you want proof come to Burnley, Bradford, Rotherham or anywhere with large muslim ghettos and walk around said ghettos after dark :good: )

Rant over but anyone who disagrees tell that to the families who have had their young girls kidnapped, raped and used as prostitutes by muslim men who have no respect for any women especially white girls. I've looked into the eyes of such families could you do the same???? (Remember Fred West ? Ian Huntley ? Ian Brady and Myra Hindley ? Jon Venables and Robert Thompson ? Mary Bell ? ...... see where I`m going with this ?)(Did we have signs in parks warning that young children should not be left unattended due to the serious threat of abduction as a result of these individuals actions?? the nasty pieces of muck you have named span over 50 years, these gangs have done more harm in 6 months thing is it is not broadcasted as much. Lets put it this way someone I know has had this happen to them and when they went to the police they didn't want to know it took the whole family going to see an ex home secretary to get him to sort the police out.. she was located and rescued 2 years later

6 muslim men were charged and not one word of it was published in the media for fear of being branded racist IS THAT JUSTICE???)

Travel to Spain, Cyprus, France, Australia and other countries and note how the ex-pat Brits live and behave. Not just today's emigrants either. We built Little Englands ll over the Empire.

100% right. And half of them are still getting their benefits paid to them back in Britain. Easyjet has a lot to answer for

Edited by Vince Green

View Postmushroom, on 12 April 2011 - 04:24 PM, said:

Yep here it comes.........

*** them if they want to wear it ****** off back to the filthy dust balls they came from (So where do they go to if they come from that country, say for example they were born in France, or better still 3rd generation french ?)(Don't be facetious you know exactly what I mean!! you ask them what their nationality is just like here they'll say they are not french or British but Pakistani or whatever) Do this often do you? Or is it just what you've seen on the news trying to prove a point one way or another?It should be banned here aswell, and any second offender deported. The time for tolerance, political correctness and empathy has left it is now time to reclaim our country for the people who wish to live, work, raise their families in peace regardless of their nationality without worring about home grown terrorism or no go areas for white, black or anyone who simply isn't Muslim. (Are they all terrorists.... I never knew !) (Nope they are not but the majority not the minority are not proud of the country that has given them safety, education in fact they abhor us and our values. If you want proof come to Burnley, Bradford, Rotherham or anywhere with large muslim ghettos and walk around said ghettos after dark :good: ) Could say the same about any rough area, full of whites, blacks, darkies, yellows or whatever else

Rant over but anyone who disagrees tell that to the families who have had their young girls kidnapped, raped and used as prostitutes by muslim men who have no respect for any women especially white girls. I've looked into the eyes of such families could you do the same???? (Remember Fred West ? Ian Huntley ? Ian Brady and Myra Hindley ? Jon Venables and Robert Thompson ? Mary Bell ? ...... see where I`m going with this ?)(Did we have signs in parks warning that young children should not be left unattended due to the serious threat of abduction as a result of these individuals actions?? the nasty pieces of muck you have named span over 50 years, these gangs have done more harm in 6 months thing is it is not broadcasted as much. Lets put it this way someone I know has had this happen to them and when they went to the police they didn't want to know it took the whole family going to see an ex home secretary to get him to sort the police out.. she was located and rescued 2 years later

6 muslim men were charged and not one word of it was published in the media for fear of being branded racist IS THAT JUSTICE???) mate of a mate of a mate of a mate 15th hand story more like! Give us a name then we can look for ourselves

can't see this one running much longer.... :good:

Edited by J@mes

Last I heard no town or city in a Muslim majority land had a British population of over 10% (never mind 30+) unlike some parts of the UK - and as for the non-Muslim countries you mention I would suspect that the British follow the local laws (based on English Common Law in at least two of the above, or a Civil law) and do not insist reinforcing their difference.

I assume you know nothing of living is a Muslim dominated area, and therefore are in no position to comment.

can't see this one running much longer.... :good:

SAD man this was not an aquaintance but a very close friend, no friends of friends.

Edited to say

No-one is allowed to mention the family name to give them privacy I couldn't care if you believe it or not :good:

Edited by mushroom

Lets face facts (No pun intended) the women in France were arrested because they were in an unofficial protest, most of the froggy polis are aware that it will be almost impossible to enforce.

On another tack, what will happen to us if it comes here, face veils a no-no for pigeon/stalking/wildfowling....... :yp:

it applies in public not private and away from others so you will still be ok dressing up as Batman at weekends, that should also please Mat Mosley :yes:

Last I heard no town or city in a Muslim majority land had a British population of over 10% (never mind 30+) unlike some parts of the UK - and as for the non-Muslim countries you mention I would suspect that the British follow the local laws (based on English Common Law in at least two of the above, or a Civil law) and do not insist reinforcing their difference.

I assume you know nothing of living is a Muslim dominated area, and therefore are in no position to comment.

Well, I worked for 8 years in Rotherham which has a large Asian / Muslim population and contrary to Mushroom's thoughts I don't remember dealing with one single rape / robbery or burglary for that matter in what he calls their 'ghettos'. I don't remember arresting any Asian for shoplifting, assault or burglary. I brought in plenty of Brits, predominantly of the terminally unemployed religion. And don't think that I discriminated because in many cases I simply followed my dog to the suspect and didn't know what I'd got until he found them. In fact I got the impression that the Asians in Rotherham were law abiding and had many of the family and community values that we Brits yearn for.

Prior to my police experience I worked for Currys and travelled all over the north of England managing shops and debt collecting. I've worked in Huddersfield, Halifax and Dewsbury and been in many Asian Muslim homes delivering electrical goods and sorting problems out. What I found is that if someone defaulted on their payments I would invariably be directed to one of the community leaders who would pay the debt themselves and presumably recover it from the defaulter. Quite a contrast from the UK defaulters who's family would lie and obstruct every effort to trace them.

Wherever British ex-pats settle they create what Little Englands, and from personal experience in Cyprus where we have had an apartment for over ten years, and in France where we visit friends and hope to settle later this year, these English make little or no attempt to speak the language or mix with locals. If they want a plumber or electrician they call on a Brit, not a Cypriot. They use English lawyers even though local ones speak perfect English. They English printed local newspapers are full of letters from whinging Brits moaning about Cypriot laws and Cypriot habits and hankering for the country they chose to leave behind. In Paphos we meet Brits who openly despise the Cypriots calling them lazy and stupid yet don't speak Greek or mix with their Cypriot neighbours prefering to spend time in the Union Jack club or Secret Valley golf course. Most Cypriots we mix with are multi lingual and have multiple jobs often working over 12 hours a day, six or seven days a week. Thick and lazy they are not! They also have a grasp of world affairs that we could never achieve given our myopic press and media. In France we see hoards of Brits at street markets all speaking English to French stall holders. They cluster together taking over whole villages. Doing exactly what some on here despise about foreigners in our country.

Xenophobia is often born of ignorance and that is clearly seen in these discussions.

Well, I worked for 8 years in Rotherham which has a large Asian / Muslim population and contrary to Mushroom's thoughts I don't remember dealing with one single rape / robbery or burglary for that matter in what he calls their 'ghettos'. I don't remember arresting any Asian for shoplifting, assault or burglary. I brought in plenty of Brits, predominantly of the terminally unemployed religion. And don't think that I discriminated because in many cases I simply followed my dog to the suspect and didn't know what I'd got until he found them. In fact I got the impression that the Asians in Rotherham were law abiding and had many of the family and community values that we Brits yearn for.

Prior to my police experience I worked for Currys and travelled all over the north of England managing shops and debt collecting. I've worked in Huddersfield, Halifax and Dewsbury and been in many Asian Muslim homes delivering electrical goods and sorting problems out. What I found is that if someone defaulted on their payments I would invariably be directed to one of the community leaders who would pay the debt themselves and presumably recover it from the defaulter. Quite a contrast from the UK defaulters who's family would lie and obstruct every effort to trace them.

Wherever British ex-pats settle they create what Little Englands, and from personal experience in Cyprus where we have had an apartment for over ten years, and in France where we visit friends and hope to settle later this year, these English make little or no attempt to speak the language or mix with locals. If they want a plumber or electrician they call on a Brit, not a Cypriot. They use English lawyers even though local ones speak perfect English. They English printed local newspapers are full of letters from whinging Brits moaning about Cypriot laws and Cypriot habits and hankering for the country they chose to leave behind. In Paphos we meet Brits who openly despise the Cypriots calling them lazy and stupid yet don't speak Greek or mix with their Cypriot neighbours prefering to spend time in the Union Jack club or Secret Valley golf course. Most Cypriots we mix with are multi lingual and have multiple jobs often working over 12 hours a day, six or seven days a week. Thick and lazy they are not! They also have a grasp of world affairs that we could never achieve given our myopic press and media. In France we see hoards of Brits at street markets all speaking English to French stall holders. They cluster together taking over whole villages. Doing exactly what some on here despise about foreigners in our country.

Xenophobia is often born of ignorance and that is clearly seen in these discussions.

Aye lad you talk to the grass roots and you'd see. Next you'll be saying there is no black on black crime or no real want within the muslim population for sharia law. You my friend are either blind or living in the land of oz. I bet they don't get each other to take their driving test for them oh and I forgot every immigrant to this country speaks word perfect English

Ps xenophobia is not in my nature I take individuals as I find them and coming from a town with a very large Muslim population I find the majority are more xenophobic and racist than the Japanese in the 30's and 40's ever were.

People like you call us racist you are the worst antie English/white person racist I have herd in a long time this gose to prove what I said before the media in this country has so indoctronated us that anyone who dears to speak there mind must be bad.

It is plain to see why you did not arrest any non white people you simply chose to look the other way when they did something wrong

People like you call us racist you are the worst antie English/white person racist I have herd in a long time this gose to prove what I said before the media in this country has so indoctronated us that anyone who dears to speak there mind must be bad.

It is plain to see why you did not arrest any non white people you simply chose to look the other way when they did something wrong

So UKPoacher makes a well-reasoned and valid point. Backed up with lots of personal experience and this is the best you can come up with to debate his point?

I would also add, that when the 'Empire' was colonizing other countries there wasn't much complaining about the looting and raping of those peoples' wealth. Nor was there much complaining when they fought in the Imperial and later Allied armies.

Briatain's wealth was built on the back of the countries it colonized/invaded/pillaged, I am not being anti-Britain- other colonial powers did the exact same. That is the nature and the object of colonialism!

we encouraged them to move here to make use of the cheap labour after all :oops:

As was said an awful lot are very religious and hard working and certainly an example of how kids should respect their parents. Not very popular on pw to say so though

SAD man this was not an aquaintance but a very close friend, no friends of friends.

Edited to say

No-one is allowed to mention the family name to give them privacy I couldn't care if you believe it or not :good:

So you moan like **** that it wasn't in the papers but then we aren't allowed to know the details due to privacy?

:good:

we encouraged them to move here to make use of the cheap labour after all :oops:

As was said an awful lot are very religious and hard working and certainly an example of how kids should respect their parents. Not very popular on pw to say so though

Who invited any Muslins to take advantage of cheap labour,

simple as this, go to any Muslim country and start banging on about your ideals and customs and be prepaired to get a slap with the when in Rome stick.......... its fair enough.

I really would like to meet the sad political boyz who think we should extend the hand of free to all friendly socialism and by the way invent and bring your own rules we dont mind......

I would spit in his eye :o

Edited by pavman

So you moan like **** that it wasn't in the papers but then we aren't allowed to know the details due to privacy?

:good:

Privacy for the family yes :yes:

Believe me if I knew the names of those 6 men they would be all over this thread!!!

You my good man are represent all that's wrong with this country!!! If you think a family who's teenage child has been abducted and repeatedly raped should have their name splashed around so that you can validate something I've said on a forum you are a very sad individual and frankly I don't give a toss whether you believe it or not.