OFFICIAL Bin Laden Killed Thread

sapper063

it wont calm down fella the rest of his sadistic mentally insane followers will only want revenge, i can only hope any followers in this country who reveal them selves in public are are deported or suffer the same fate as him, bin laden was motivated by his so called religon, once again the world has been held in fear by religeon THE Biggest mass murderer of all time, just my views, cheers matt

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it wont calm down fella the rest of his sadistic mentally insane followers will only want revenge, i can only hope any followers in this country who reveal them selves in public are are deported or suffer the same fate as him, bin laden was motivated by his so called religon, once again the world has been held in fear by religeon THE Biggest mass murderer of all time, just my views, cheers matt

Well said Matt.

I hope that they were able to gather information and keep an eye on him and the comings, goings and communications from the compound he was in, and resisted the immediate desire to wallop him. Whilst he was a figure head he was just one man.

When I woke up I heard the description of the house and neighbourhood where he was found and thought it must have been in Bradford.

I hope that they were able to gather information and keep an eye on him and the comings, goings and communications from the compound he was in, and resisted the immediate desire to wallop him. Whilst he was a figure head he was just one man.

When I woke up I heard the description of the house and neighbourhood where he was found and thought it must have been in Bradford.

You can't have been to Bradford Mung. It's nowhere near that glamorous :lol::lol:

Taliban spring offensive happens every yr about this time..when they have re-grouped..re-armed ect..so has nothing do with ladens death but lets now expect revenge attacks.

no offense to the Irish people on here but that wot happens over there, been seen got the tee shirt should never talk politics or religion thats how wars stsrt RIP all those who gave there lives no offense meant to any one :good:

no offense to the Irish people on here but that wot happens over there, been seen got the tee shirt should never talk politics or religion thats how wars stsrt RIP all those who gave there lives no offense meant to any one :good:

How is that offensive to "Irish people"?

I find it difficult celebrating that someone has been killed. Yes he has been part of terrible actions, that I do not question. But to celebrate someone's death is exactly what he did when the Towers went down. Killing a killer just makes the sides as equal as each other. One of the family members of the 7/7 victims put it well saying this was not a time to celebrate as that would imply hate, and hate is what got us to this situation.

It's good he is gone. Watching people jumping up and down with happiness will only inflame the situation for years to come that, sadly, will claim the lives of people on both sides.

This smells of a coverup, killed last night, facial recognition only and a sample of DNA taken and then the body buried at see only a few hours later.... Hmmmm strange fishy smell coming out through my iPhone!!!!

This smells of a coverup, killed last night, facial recognition only and a sample of DNA taken and then the body buried at see only a few hours later.... Hmmmm strange fishy smell coming out through my iPhone!!!!

Well if he is still alive it won't take long for him to be posting another video on the 'net.

I wouldn't hold your breath though.

I don't think he's alive, I think he was killed a decade ago but at that time, if that had been made public, Bush wodn't have had any excuse to stay in afghanistan. Now, 10 years on, other reasons for not withdrawing immediately can be furnished.

Remember, this guy had total renal failure, he was on dialysis!! Not easy to move and hide in the shadows when you are in that state. It's not like dialysis equipment is pocket sized!!

This announcement just allows Obama to 'do something different' to what the Bush administration set out to do.. And remember, ther's an election coming up in the US quite soon... Obama doesn't need this going on still when he goes for re-election.. He promised last time to close the whole operation down right away.... He still hasn't done that!

:good: I could not agree more.

I am quite certain that we will see some kind of revenge/counter attacks in the coming weeks/Months.

Peoples beliefs in religion never cease to amaze me and unfortunetly these kind of incidences only appear to encourage the deluded masses.