Desperate Measures

lord_seagrave

Insane.

Funnily enough that picture in the article is not the reservoir he pee'd in, it was this one which isn't half as pretty...

mttabor.jpg?w=455

the pic in the Telegraph article is Couger dam (there's a great hot springs there, usually full of naked hippy chicks)

Really odd, but I have a fear of reservoirs :/

I reckon I'd have a heart attack if I was thrown in one :blush:

I can sort of see where you are coming from, the one's like the second picture, I think its because its very deep and still water contained by a bit of concrete, I think damms would probably cause the same sort of fear.

....does it remove swan spaff?

I'll check the manual later and let you know. I worked in the water industry in some form or another for many years and I tell you you wouldn't go near a public swimming pool if you knew what I know. They have to dip the water each day to test the urine level (urea) and its usually bloody high. When it goes too high they let some of the water out and put more in. Just enough to get it down below the limit.

I'll check the manual later and let you know. I worked in the water industry in some form or another for many years and I tell you you wouldn't go near a public swimming pool if you knew what I know. They have to dip the water each day to test the urine level (urea) and its usually bloody high. When it goes too high they let some of the water out and put more in. Just enough to get it down below the limit.

Is that why it tastes so good?

But it's the only way to warm up when swimming :lol:

Mind you, I have always been quite suspicious of the water quality in the toddlers pool :lol: