Murray

Lampwick

The wife loves tennis, I absolutely hate it. Total snobbery and bad sportsmanship on the part of the crowd. I mis – calculated this year and we were only away on holiday for the first week. Why are there service personnel at the tennis? I was under the impression that there was a shortage of personnel in the Armed Forces. Are we the tax payer are covering this. Is that cost being past on to Wimbledon which is private enterprise. I supported Nadal to stuff it to the hooray Henry’s.

Yes!

I wanted Murray to win . I like the fact he is miserable . Nadal is a rat faced greasy chimp , the sort who would make lewd comments to your girlfriend when you had gone to the bar . I hope Murray kicks his face in after the game .

The wife loves tennis, I absolutely hate it. Total snobbery and bad sportsmanship on the part of the crowd. I mis – calculated this year and we were only away on holiday for the first week. Why are there service personnel at the tennis? I was under the impression that there was a shortage of personnel in the Armed Forces. Are we the tax payer are covering this. Is that cost being past on to Wimbledon which is private enterprise. I supported Nadal to stuff it to the hooray Henry’s.

Yes!

Might just be that some people appreciate what the service personnel do. I am more than happy to see them at Wimbledon or any sporting event and dont begrudge one penny of my taxes going towards it

Yes!

Working class hero of the year post, barking :lol::lol:

I wanted Murray to win . I like the fact he is miserable . Nadal is a rat faced greasy chimp , the sort who would make lewd comments to your girlfriend when you had gone to the bar . I hope Murray kicks his face in after the game .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:yes:

Excellent post :good:

:lol:

as soon as it started I bet SWMBO 10p he would loose - looks like I am on a winner - Don't get me wrong I would like an Englishman to win but Murrey - Naa! wrong side of Offers Dyke.

Dave

Er, Offa's Dyke seperates England and Wales!

I want to but I can't he's a miserable f'er and ever since he said he'd rather support anyone than England in world cup he lost my vote, if (by a miracle) Scotland got through to a world sporting event I would support them wholeheartedly but not Murray he's a ****.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I would be pleased to see a Brit win at Wimbledon, but not him!

webber

Er, Offa's Dyke seperates England and Wales!

yes I know but don't Scotland and Wales interbreed so not English either.

As regards the Sevices personel at Wimboldon isn't it because Monica Seles was stabbed a few years back - you will see they stand behind seat looking at crowd when it's break time. - Also see louts with suits there as well.

Dave

I have never been in to tennis I did like Tim Henman the thing with him he did not come out saying I am going to win etc etc it was the press that built him up just so that they could slag him off to me he just seems like a nice quiet bloke doing his best.

Murray on the other hand looks like a moody so and so they gave him all the best coaches and loads of funding and all that he seems to do was sack all of the people that tried to help him and then he comes on to Wimbledon looking like a tramp and looses yet again.