Just had a good idea

DSPUK

We had to take cat to vet and while she was in he scanned her chip -- Now what about everyone who has been arrested in riots was fitted with a chip like the cat - embedded under the skin then all shops and premises had a basic scanner installed that recorded everyone with a chip that came in and out - it would be easy to track them then wouldn't it -

we could also expand this system to all babies born to unmarried mothers so when they grow up and start thieving we could track them to.

While we are at it we could do it to anyone who has been arrested for anything -- wouldn't that solve a few problems - the police could sit back and wait till it's over - gather the info and just go knocking on doors and drag them in -- Now if I can think of a simple solution like this why can't the government - Ah! I know - there can't be a backhander in it.

Dave

Hi All

I do not think for one moment that all children born to unmarried mothers should be labeled in this way. My son got a girl pregnant several years ago and they split up now after two other relationships and a divorce he is back with the same girl. I have a very polite fine grandson who is doing very well at school loves his grandad and is liked by all that meet him. His mother brought him up well and he is a creddit to her.

Peter

I think I can improve on that. How about you take an electronic dog collar, minaturise it and beef up the output a bit with some kind of industrial tazer technology :) . Fit a GPS and phone uplink/downlink Half of these twonks are probably on ASBOs already and used to being tagged so a bit more electronic bling could even become some kind of status symbol. Riot starts, display in police control room shows all the customers in the area. Flick the switch every 30 seconds till the GPS shows them tucked up in bed. I might take this on dragons den :yes: you could even upgrade it with extra sensors, like one which detects when their jeans are round their **** or when they're playing gangsta rap and gives them a swift zap. Queens award for industry is as good as in the bag! :yes:

And the social stereotypes begin :hmm:

I do not in anyway support what has happened and I agree that the full weight of the law should be thrown at the pillocks involved but this comment has ****** me off.

we could also expand this system to all babies born to unmarried mothers so when they grow up and start thieving we could track them .

I manage an Enforcement Team, my other half is a senior manager and has degrees. And yet because my daughter was born out of wedlock you are saying she needs micro-chipping so she can be tracked down when she starts thieving!!!! What a load of ******* :angry:

We had to take cat to vet and while she was in he scanned her chip -- Now what about everyone who has been arrested in riots was fitted with a chip like the cat - embedded under the skin then all shops and premises had a basic scanner installed that recorded everyone with a chip that came in and out - it would be easy to track them then wouldn't it -

we could also expand this system to all babies born to unmarried mothers so when they grow up and start thieving we could track them to.

While we are at it we could do it to anyone who has been arrested for anything -- wouldn't that solve a few problems - the police could sit back and wait till it's over - gather the info and just go knocking on doors and drag them in -- Now if I can think of a simple solution like this why can't the government - Ah! I know - there can't be a backhander in it.

Dave

Have you got a history of episodes?

Dave

Your a **** :no: what a stupid thing to post. You really that ignorant or you just trying to wind people up ? :sly:

Yeah clearly Kids from unmarried mums aren’t natural thieves!

My good Idea for catching the rioters is to spray some sort of indelible ink as they are doing it, maybe invisible UV reactive or something, then the next day round up everyone with the ink as they must have been there and up to no good!

Dave

There s to many cameras and **** about now