Talk about extracting the yellow liquid!

Blunderbuss

Sounds cheap at half the price - I wonder how much they charge if you want to buy some cartridges from them?

Go for it lads - NOT!

Mind you, i'll bet there are one or two mugs that will go for it! :yes:

EDIT: I see that he does not guarantee that you will get (Or even see) any rabbits! :no::no::no:

Edited by Frenchieboy

Yep, I think you're right on both counts. That lot are exempt from the law. I enlarged the pick up photo and did a PNC check on the registration. The registered keeper seems to be a Mr Blarney Stone.

It's listed by the 3rd company down on the link :yes:

http://www.click-forestry-directory.co.uk/default.asp?cat=44&region=anglia

Do people really pay to shoot rabbits? :blink: I'll sell my guns before I pay to shoot rabbits/pigeons/vermin!

I would pay for some ones knowledge and time in showing me the ropes, but no whare near what they are asking and to pay extra for the for this and that no way. Would give the bunnies to the person who took me out. That could end up a very expensive couple of hours.

£100 + £3 a rabbit wheather you take them home or not lol

theres some small pheasant shoots that charge less and throw in a coffee and a bacon roll

if anyone wants rabbit shooting ill take you for £200 and ill keep all the rabbits for you, save you disposing of them ,,,,,,im nice like that :yes:

Do people really pay to shoot rabbits? :blink: I'll sell my guns before I pay to shoot rabbits/pigeons/vermin!

when i first started shooting i would have crawled 10 miles over broken glass to go rabbit lamping, this will draw in beginers who just want to have a day out or se how its done.