I'm in trouble

kyska

I'd forgotten about the halloween joke posted on here, the one about crotchless pants giving a better grip on the broomstick, until this morning when I told Dr Kyska, she didn't find it funny at all, so I upped the anti and said to her that if she had crotchless pants on, on a broom, her 'undercarriage' would resonate and have the sound signature of a Spitfire.....Now, if I am not wrong, I think thats quite funny....she's took exception and isn't talking to me.

Also, on leaving the bed I let rip, sustained and fruity sounding, I told her I'd just got a text, she huffed and turned over and wouldn't say bye to me this morning.

No sense of humour.

Us ladies have a brillent sense of humour.

After all we put up with men ;)

Man only has two things that occupy their minds at the end of the day.When they have done thier daily chores.

So us Ladies have too get cunning

After we have entertain you with the first thought(food).

Mans mind quickly moves onto number two on his list

Now sometimes us ladies use the,O NOT TONIGHT BABES IVE GOT A HEADACHE!!!!

But after a while the old male brain cells kick in and their on the bedside table will sit the Paracetamol

So every now again we have too result to plan B

and guess what you fool for it every single time :P

Mind you on the other hand Mr K might have really ****** off his wife .

And his now in the deepest load of doo,doo going :blink:

xxxSuzy

I'd forgotten about the halloween joke posted on here, the one about crotchless pants giving a better grip on the broomstick, until this morning when I told Dr Kyska, she didn't find it funny at all, so I upped the anti and said to her that if she had crotchless pants on, on a broom, her 'undercarriage' would resonate and have the sound signature of a Spitfire.....Now, if I am not wrong, I think thats quite funny....she's took exception and isn't talking to me.

Also, on leaving the bed I let rip, sustained and fruity sounding, I told her I'd just got a text, she huffed and turned over and wouldn't say bye to me this morning.

No sense of humour.

Should have cupped it and grenaded her :yes: that way she wont speak to you for at least a week ;)

A whole week of peace..... lurvley :good:

No I love unbridled passion with a female ------------after the pub , Mrs Sweepy you already demonstrated a lack of understanding of the male mind in the reading on the toilet thread :lol: ,granted there may be the odd weak individual who gives in to the lure of the bedroom , trouble is that the pub is only open till eleven but the wife will still be there when you get home :lol: .

I think to clear this up once and for all you need to start a poll two choices , "sex with wife" or "pub with mates and then sex with wife" and see which comes out on top :lol: :lol:

No I love unbridled passion with a female ------------after the pub , Mrs Sweepy you already demonstrated a lack of understanding of the male mind in the reading on the toilet thread :lol: ,granted there may be the odd weak individual who gives in to the lure of the bedroom , trouble is that the pub is only open till eleven but the wife will still be there when you get home :lol: .

I think to clear this up once and for all you need to start a poll two choices , "sex with wife" or "pub with mates and then sex with wife" and see which comes out on top :lol: :lol:

don't know about who comes on top, both are good but coming from behind is better

No I love unbridled passion with a female ------------after the pub , Mrs Sweepy you already demonstrated a lack of understanding of the male mind in the reading on the toilet thread :lol: ,granted there may be the odd weak individual who gives in to the lure of the bedroom , trouble is that the pub is only open till eleven but the wife will still be there when you get home :lol: .Shooting,pub then sex

Shooting , pub then sex

'Letting rip' in bed is dodgy ground.

Lifting the duvet and 'wafting' is known to make the situation worse.

Squeezing one off in a semi-dozing, loving, spoons embrace has been known to cause 24/48 hrs of non-contact/silence.

Correct method, get up, go to loo, sit, let rip, spray, and return...

...but could you be bothered?????

Squeezing one off in a semi-dozing, loving, spoons embrace has been known to cause 24/48 hrs of non-contact/silence.

man up :lol:

soo may comments for that but will be polite..... :lol: :lol:

Ha ha loved it, if she can't see it as the joke it was,take the hump yourself and refuse to speak to her for being a humorless miserable sod.

I have found nothing annoys my wife more than when she goes in a mood with me and stops talking to me,I go about my buisness with a spring in my step as I can then do as I want when I want without any earache.Bliss.

It sharp pees her off and brings her out of it,don't be fooled by the female wiles they only work if you let them.

ATB figgy