Jobs!!

johnbaz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agricultural machinery operator and workshop person on a 1000 acre mixed farm, its what I've always wanted to do so I'm reasonably happy. If the machinery goes wrong its usually me who fixes it unless its a major tractor repair or anything on my Case tractor which is still under warranty and needs a laptop to tell you what the problem is. Here's a few pictures of the day job anyway

DSCN2012.jpg

020-5.jpg

004-42.jpg

DSCN2014.jpg

Close to needing to be a rocket scientist at times too :lol:

DSCN2013.jpg

I run a few security contacts , And most weekend I work at a recycling site .

I tend to work anything from a 60-90 hour week , work 7 days a week most week , normally have 1 day off per month!!

Having said that.......

Im really hopeing to cut back on work this year . (hopefully!!!)

All the very best fellas .

Andy .

I'm a landscape gardener. Mainly structural things like fences, dry stone walling and patios although we do some mowing in the summer and planting/pruning in the winter. Done a lot more of the latter recently as it seems people don't want to spend the money on big projects but we're still busy so can't complain.

I also do a bit of Deer shooting in some of the large gardens I work in and get paid per carcass - so pretty much a hobby with a tip for doing it. I'm careful not to do too much of that because I don't want to turn my hobby into something I have to do to earn a crust. I think that could spoil it a bit?

Agricultural machinery operator and workshop person on a 1000 acre mixed farm, its what I've always wanted to do so I'm reasonably happy. If the machinery goes wrong its usually me who fixes it unless its a major tractor repair or anything on my Case tractor which is still under warranty and needs a laptop to tell you what the problem is. Here's a few pictures of the day job anyway

Great pics, the plough and press shot brings back many happy memories :good:

Estate Agent (nice one) not your typical lying ******. Left school, became a fully qualified carpenter and joiner, did that for 5 years, then fancied a change. I would love to work outside again and I would go back into carpentry if the right opportunity came along. Would also love to be a keeper or go into deer management, but the right opportunity has not come along yet.