What drives you mad on tv

welsh1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment the "sponsorship" by crabbies at the start and end of every ad break is driving me insane,this must be subliminal advertising.

So what makes you want to scream at the tv?

On a similar theme,can't remember what channel it was maybe gold but every ad break start and finish had the annoying-audi Q3 function in an elegant form-sung in such a way to get on yer tits.

and...can you give 3 quid a month to help a starving child in africa.......i grew up in africa 22years...the whole place is awash with oil,gold and diamonds,not to mention the pirates who are hijacking ships and getting huge ransoms...sort your own house out before scrounging off the rest of us....

mikky

The Telly at this time of year is always ****...there must be thousands of films that the TV companies could put on....But No...

It seems like they Either send out some bored spotty little teenager out on his bike with a tenner on the last day before the christmas break to raid the bargain DVD basket at the local garage to see what crappy cheap films they can find, Or.

They go round the old peoples homes, find all the old farts with altzeimers and ask them to pick all the programmes to screen over christmas.

and...can you give 3 quid a month to help a starving child in africa.......i grew up in africa 22years...the whole place is awash with oil,gold and diamonds,not to mention the pirates who are hijacking ships and getting huge ransoms...sort your own house out before scrounging off the rest of us....

mikky

:good: :good: :good: :good:

All that 'reality' ****:'I'm a celebrity',big brother,towie etc etc etc.The entire celebrity culture that has helped foster and turn talentless,vacuous,empty headed cretins such as jedward, into so called 'celebrities'.

Simon Cowell claiming he is a serious creator and sponsor of 'talent'.This country had some truly seriosly talented bands at one time....now we have Little Mix etc.

Ant and Dec,Katy Price,Kerry Katona,Kardashians,footballers wives(and a lot of their husbands to be honest).The list is endless but I'll only end up getting wound up!It's an age thing!Going for a lie down. :good:

My wife is an avid fan of Coronation Street and as a result I get to share it too.

I have noticed that they all have tea cups or mugs in their hands, take a sip and immediately start talking, no gulp or swallow.

As they are prancing around they swing the cup/mug in such a way as to show you the cup/mug is empty and if it did have anything in it, it would be sloshed all over the place.

I would have thought being well paid actors, they would at least hold the cup/mug correctly and when drinking from it either gulp or pretend to swallow, there's not much acting required in that.

Edited by EMcC

At the moment the "sponsorship" by crabbies at the start and end of every ad break is driving me insane,this must be subliminal advertising.

So what makes you want to scream at the tv?

I tell you gets me is the ads for ladys products my god they make me wish I was a women ! cause it says you can ride bike, ride a horse, and even go swiming And I cant do any of these !!! :lol:

Every ******* soap, East enders, Emmerdale, Coronation St, plus, Come dine with me, Deal or no ******* deal,most of today game shows and that Dickinson antiques bloke, the endless housing programs that are trying to find a property for some posh **** whose just left school and earning a ******* fortune (no jealousy at all)moving abroad programs, plus all the other progs with no real content. My wife and the mother-in-law watch that twoddle all the time, I hide in my study, potter in the workshop or go shooting.

Happy New Year

Alan

PS

Ive made it worse Ive got Sky TV so they can record the tripe as well even the 78yo M-I-L can operate the remote for the sky box

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Alanl50