The Gay Gene

unapalomablanca

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My view is that of course they are born with it and it's to do with the mix of genes you are born with.

At one end of the spectrum you have very manly men and at the other very womanly women. In between you get the whole mix of sexual preference. so you get camp effemitive men who like the strong YMCA men so one likes men who are a bit like women and the other men who are strong and offer protection (exactly the same way a lot of women see men).

On the female side who get lesbians who got a good dose of male genes who look like men and fancy women and women who like to be looked after (or what ever you want to call it) but fancy women and so go for the burlier type of woman. There's a good reason why you get a lot of lesbians who look like men with short hair etc.

As to choosing to be gay well perhaps if you had a mix of genes somewhere in the middle that you fancied both then perhaps you could make a choice, I guess there are plenty of men who are married to women but sneak off for gay sex, this could be a mix of doing what is socially acceptable but indulging in what they prefer. You're still born that way.

Who the hell would choose to be gay just for the sake of it given all the hassle that goes with it. People are gay because that's just the way they are made.

This is just about how I see it,but couldn't be bothered to type it!

Edited by Scully

I use to know a guy, who was a hit with the ladies...good looks etc but at about the age of 16 decided that he was gay and as been ever since....so i am not sure you are born with the gene unless it is laying dormant.....maybe a loud noise like the sound of a gun brings it out :lol:

This is just about how I see it,but couldn't be bothered to type it!

Me too, but Spaniel's reasoning shouldn't be dismissed either :lol: :lol:

I am gay. Specifically I am LGBT. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered. I am also black, old, Irish, muslim and disabled. I am also considering becoming pregnant.

All of the above will work in my benefit come the day when I get the elbow.

God ,you must be entitled to lots of benifits .

Harnser .

I am gay. Specifically I am LGBT. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered. I am also black, old, Irish, muslim and disabled. I am also considering becoming pregnant.

All of the above will work in my benefit come the day when I get the elbow.

Join the police mate (oe madam). You'll be a Superintendent in no time.

I suppose those who lift shirt tails will tell you its all perfectly natural,and a normal healthy choice in life, ask freddie mercury, liberace or rock hudson. :o

KW

plenty of hetro's have suffered the same sad demise... I don't see your point there ??? Not disagreeing with you but Aids is not gay specific, it was just first noticed in the gay community.

We used to defend a kid at school from the age of about 10 he had a very effiminate voice and was well "limp" wristed, anyone picked on him got a kicking...........he now wears skirts and calls everyone "Darhling!" so yes I do believe it can be inherent in someone but I dont believe its genetic :no:

As someone said earlier, it would appear that sexuality is a sliding scale, in the same sense that autism is.

I dont mean that homosexuality is a mental disorder, more that people are not either "autistic" or "non-autistic", there are shades of grey and nuances all over the place, which are dependent on all kinds of factors.

As for my personal opinion, who people love or are attracted to makes no difference to me. I have bisexual and homosexual staff and colleagues whose contribution to the defence of this country would utterly humble those who have never risked a thing but who still snipe and would treat them as lesser because of who they are.

I know who I would rather have on my side, and no mistake :yes:

I sat in a bar the other night and started chatting up an attractive young lady, she told me I was wasting my time as she was a Lesbian.

Being not worldly wise,I asked what a Lesbian was , and she told me that she only like to date and sleep with women, and definately not men.

I am now wondering whether or not I am a Lesbian, can anyone out there give me some guidance.

You got something to tell us?

And yes, you're talking absolute ********, of course you are born gay, it social pressure,stereotype and lack of understanding of 'migrating' sexuality that prohibits young people from making an informed choice of preference.

Nobody chooses sexuality, unless you want to loosely couple bi-sexual people who 'choose' what they 'fancy' whenever.

And sexuality is a mental state? You are treading on thin ground, is that how you akin your sexuality? I presume not or you wouldn't be asking, are gay people mentally programmed to like cock or muff (using homosexuality as a whole dimension, not just gay blokes that you seem to single out)?

Of course not, they are programmed to like cock or muff just like how any other sexual orientation prefers cock or muff....how can you differentiate that?

Look into 'diversity courses' on the interwebs.

Pretty aggressive reply.

Anger management courses?

I believe homo sexuals become homosexuals because they ate to many dib dabs as a kid . I just dont want it pushed down my throat as being normal, as I will bite it off .

Harnser .

This did make me chuckle. But I must agree (perhaps not with the Dib Dabs) I do not care for it in any form to be in my face, much the same as alot of things. I don't care what other people do or why, each to their own and all that but as long as they aren't crimping one out on my doorstep.