4x4 drivers are the worst.

DSPUK

no matter how you cut it a 4x4 vehicle is way too big for our crappy little roads, im surprised anyone can own one without popping their pump every time they try and drive it.

Well when you need rescuing I'm just going to squeeze past and give you the finger.

Potter

PS what do you drive so I'll know to squeeze past?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Evil a picture of you in full rage giving it large at a nice sports car driver would do wonders. Then all who come across such a masculine sight in a landrover will know to cower under your scowl and get out of your way. As for the rest of us we would know what car to leave some messages and presents for you on. I would dearly like to meet you coming the other way on a lonely track in the lakes this summer whilst driving my drop top Audi the likes of which you hate then you can scowl call me names and I can sit up straight and look at you over the windscreen before extracting myself from said car for a nice chat on manners and the gentlemanly way of doing things.You really should learn some manners young man it works wonders

ATB figgy

Dr Evil a picture of you in full rage giving it large at a nice sports car driver would do wonders. Then all who come across such a masculine sight in a landrover will know to cower under your scowl and get out of your way. As for the rest of us we would know what car to leave some messages and presents for you on. I would dearly like to meet you coming the other way on a lonely track in the lakes this summer whilst driving my drop top Audi the likes of which you hate then you can scowl call me names and I can sit up straight and look at you over the windscreen before extracting myself from said car for a nice chat on manners and the gentlemanly way of doing things.You really should learn some manners young man it works wonders

ATB figgy

You wouldn't see him. He wears full camo :good: (Even a hood :o)

I remember a funny incident meeting a car on a lane . The other driver was almost alongside a pull in but refused to back up . He started to wave his hands in the air and gesticulate . So I got a newspaper from the back seat opened it up fully and pretended to read so he knew I wasn't budging . I could hear reving and shunting and then quiet. I lowered my news paper and the numpty had somehow managed to do a 26 point turn and drove off in the other direction ....

Agh well at least I proved a point bullies don't always win

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Have done pretty much the same thing on more than one occassion. :yes:

Oh no we need thermal imaging to see his rage.

ATB figgy

His cammo is good I haven't seen him on here in a while?

ATB figgy

Either he's got double detention and his mum has switched the router off as a punishment or he's stuck in a 7' wide lane head to head with his doppleganger. If the latter we may never see him again :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Potter

Is this 'still' going on. Ha ha.

I parked at supermarket between two cars last week and came out later to find both cars gone and Adolf with his parking clip board waiting for me. As I approached he started whinging about parking across the line. I explained about the other cars but Adolf was on a roll about big 4x4 car drivers. Decided that a very loud **** off was in order. Did the trick nicely :-)

ive got a panda and have never got stuck in my life, i have gone past plenty of range rovers on snowy hills with their sledge like tyres :)

There are a couple of responses to this post, take your pick :good:

What, you were sliding down out of control? Good job you didn't clip one of those Range Rovers(Now where did I put Chard's photo "chip on shoulder")

or

Is it true they will only eat bamboo shoots?

Potter

its like the vw advert on the radio at the moment.....

"which of these statements is true and whats ********"

1, hamsters have x ray vision.

2, vw polo comes with 5 year warranty n free servicing.

3, fiat panda overtakes range rover's stricken on a snowy hill and goes around rescuing landrovers from ditch's.

:lol: :lol: