Snow

Robin128

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how the worldis changing,,,,,,, we are posting the 3rd warmest winter on record and England goes into a freeze in February.

when i look out the window we have something like an inch or two of the white stuff left,,,,,,,,,, -9c T-shirt weather guys,,,,, get out and enjoy it, i guess all major roads will close M4 Toremarton turn off closed to name one ...... so much for global warming .

i may be wrong..... its been known many times,,,, but do you guys think the seasons are moving along a little,,,,, winter into spring and spring to summer??

worlds gone all crazy,, so much for global warming eh.

wrap up and take care of your elderly guys, someone needs to k in on them.

Martin.

Weather forecast is saying between 21:00 - 00:00 we should get it down this way. i`m staying up late and waiting until we get about 2 inches then it`s time to go and play in the snow in the 4 x 4 while the roads are quiet. Am i the only one who likes driving around in the snow???

Im getting all giddy waiting for all the idiots to get off the roads so I can go out and play, full tank so hours of fun tonight.

Had a very clear morning here today when I left to go to Simpsons of Shepshed to get my 22WMR. Very cold all the way there but dry and clear roads. Same on the way back till I got to Huddersfield where there were just a few very light flakes falling. By the time I was passing over Saddleworth on the M62 it was snowing quite hard and when I got home at about 1:45 it was almost a complete white out. The snow plough and gritter went through about half an hour ago but now the road is just as bad as it was before, with snow falling constantly!

And with that I'm off back to the sofa to watch England v Scotland and then to make preperations for hibernation till March! :good:

how the worldis changing,,,,,,, we are posting the 3rd warmest winter on record and England goes into a freeze in February.

when i look out the window we have something like an inch or two of the white stuff left,,,,,,,,,, -9c T-shirt weather guys,,,,, get out and enjoy it, i guess all major roads will close M4 Toremarton turn off closed to name one ...... so much for global warming .

i may be wrong..... its been known many times,,,, but do you guys think the seasons are moving along a little,,,,, winter into spring and spring to summer??

worlds gone all crazy,, so much for global warming eh.

wrap up and take care of your elderly guys, someone needs to k in on them.

Martin.

I think you may be right, it does appear that way. An old chap I know (in his late 70's) was telling me a while ago that they used to start the harvest far later on in the year than we do now, we now expect to be almost finished when they were just starting back in the 'old' days. It does seem as though the seasons might be changing round a bit perhaps.

I can (almost) gaurantee there will be no snow in Chelmsford :no: :no:

I know this as, in order to be prepared,

I went out this morning and bought a sledge and a snow shovel from tesco homestore.

On the plus side,

I spent last night with two Thai girls,

It was like winning the Lottery,

6 Matching balls :lol::lol:

We have about 2-3" here - the mrs and I are stood at the front window watching the comedy of people trying the drive up or down our road which is a fair hill of about 40degrees.

It is more entertaining than the rugby at the moment.

Best so far a passat got stuck and just floored it which resulted in him spinning 90degrees and then a defender coming down the road sliding at the side of it. Childish I know but funny!