forgot my 10th Wedding anniversary Today

fergie

You make a sneaky phone call to the best restaurant near you for a table,you tell them to have a bottle of bubbly chilling on the table,and see if they can get a bunch of roses,once you have sorted that out,you tell the wife that you can't keep up the pretence that you have forgot any more,then tell her about the restaurant.

It will cost you,but at least you will end up looking good in her eyes.

Tough it out,

You been married ten years, if you hadn't made a fuss every year past you wouldn't bein the doghouse now.

She might sulk a bit,

next year she'll sulk a bit less

year after, even less

And so on...

eventually she'll be grateful to get a birthday card :good:

PS. IF You follow the above, (and it doesn't go well)... Can I have your HW100K :D

takeaway order and say just want to snuggle up together

i forgot my 25 anniversary....so she forgot my birthday....i forgot 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30th....i dont get a card at xmas anymore, i now have to pick up my own socks, and cook my own breakfast, and clean the cooker........marrige is give and take, swings and rounderbouts....its like doing time i suppose.....grovel if you want....the rot has set in now, its toooo late now, no matter what you do...women are like that.....

You make a sneaky phone call to the best restaurant near you for a table,you tell them to have a bottle of bubbly chilling on the table,and see if they can get a bunch of roses,once you have sorted that out,you tell the wife that you can't keep up the pretence that you have forgot any more,then tell her about the restaurant.

It will cost you,but at least you will end up looking good in her eyes.

That's what I do.....all under the pretence that 1. you were winding her up and 2. you couldn't book a table/baby sitter etc for the day itself.

Forgot my 38th which is today - Mrs's put her card down in front of me - Ahhh - is yours there as well - we give same card's each year. Taking her out tonight for sit down fish and chips.

I would have been out of prison now for murder. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dave