"I'm never drinking again"

wildfowler.250

Well after 2 months of not touching a drop due to exams I've done it again. A throbbing headache, sick stomach and still bed-ridden! Keep telling myself this can't be worth it and every 'morning after the night before' is like this. Never seem to learn though!!!

Any hangover cure that works? I should probably attempt to eat something and can hardly walk to the kitchen to even get the water :lol:

Meant to be back on it the night as well, it's going hard to get started again :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember deano and his immortal words "I feel sorry for those who dont drink when they wake up in the morning thats the best they will feel all day" :lol:

get back on the pop ASAP :good:

KW

I know the feeling, bit of a session last night too. Bed at 1:30am, up for work at 6:30, still hanging now to be honest..

Going to get a nice KFC later on the drive home - always does it for me! Plus ice cold orange Lucozade

Just make sure you don't eat or drink anything until your body can take it though or you will prolong the agony!!

Well after 2 months of not touching a drop due to exams I've done it again. A throbbing headache, sick stomach and still bed-ridden! Keep telling myself this can't be worth it and every 'morning after the night before' is like this. Never seem to learn though!!!

Any hangover cure that works? I should probably attempt to eat something and can hardly walk to the kitchen to even get the water :lol:

Meant to be back on it the night as well, it's going hard to get started again :lol:

Just been down to Pier 64 in The Bay for lunch...one spoon full of Mrs' death by chocolate and have the mother of all migraines...30/500 x2...only cure.

:oops: :yp: :/

Nice tits Evil Elvis!

:blush:

I know the feeling, bit of a session last night too. Bed at 1:30am, up for work at 6:30, still hanging now to be honest..

Going to get a nice KFC later on the drive home - always does it for me! Plus ice cold orange Lucozade

Just make sure you don't eat or drink anything until your body can take it though or you will prolong the agony!!

hope you dont drive to work, :no: