This made me smile

DSPUK

I have mixed feelings about the guy he is a bully and I hate bully's but he is one of the few people that tell it like it is throwing money at this problem is never going to work keeping the interest hate at 0.5 % so that people can live in there vastly over priced houses is helping nobody in the end this money is never going to be paid back and steeling from the people who have worked hard and saved some money is plane wrong and most of all will not work.

I have admired Nigel Farage for some time now, it is so refreshing to hear someone speak up for Britain., and describe the EU for what it is, a bloated dead dog, run for the benefit of unelected beurocrats. Christ it has'nt even had its accounts signed off for 15 years because it cant balance its books. £4,000,000,000(Thats Four Billion) goes missing every year that they cant account for, they say it just LEAKS OUT OF THE SYSTEM. He's right YOU COULD'NT MAKE IT UP. No other UK politition will speak out against the EU for the simple reason that it will provide most of them with jobs and pensions when they leave parliament. And we all sit back and pay for it in taxes at the rate of FORTY MILLION POUND PER DAY, every day, seven days a week. It makes you weep.

I think it's brilliant.

As he says, the current financial system is proven over and over not to work and yet, supposedly, the most skilled, qualified and intelligent people continue to carry on supporting a bankrupt entity.

Other than the credit card company itself, who in their right mind would propose that I borrow more money to borrow more money to pay off a credit card which is already in default and which already costs more than my actual income? :lol:

I have mixed feelings about the guy he is a bully and I hate bully's but he is one of the few people that tell it like it is throwing money at this problem is never going to work keeping the interest hate at 0.5 % so that people can live in there vastly over priced houses is helping nobody in the end this money is never going to be paid back and steeling from the people who have worked hard and saved some money is plane wrong and most of all will not work.

Why is he a bully? Do you know him?

Good old Nigel Farage, giving those ####ers at the EU parliament what for. They are a bunch of theiving, low life, tosspots (no offence Tosspot) who have their hands in every greasy little pie dish going. It takes someone like Farage to make a stand. Like him or loath him, he doesn't pull any punches where that lot are concerned. I've been a steadfast believer in UKIP and their policies for about 3 years now and they just smack of common sense, something which is distinctly lacking in all the other parties.

He's a top man. You'll be hard pushed to find anyone as much on the side of the small British guy as him. However, I'll be the first to admit there have been one or two ocassions (on Question Time I believe) where he has come across as a tad arrogant, but then he was having a go back at the numoty from the audience.

I have admired Nigel Farage for some time now, it is so refreshing to hear someone speak up for Britain., and describe the EU for what it is, a bloated dead dog, run for the benefit of unelected beurocrats. Christ it has'nt even had its accounts signed off for 15 years because it cant balance its books. £4,000,000,000(Thats Four Billion) goes missing every year that they cant account for, they say it just LEAKS OUT OF THE SYSTEM. He's right YOU COULD'NT MAKE IT UP. No other UK politition will speak out against the EU for the simple reason that it will provide most of them with jobs and pensions when they leave parliament. And we all sit back and pay for it in taxes at the rate of FORTY MILLION POUND PER DAY, every day, seven days a week. It makes you weep.

It was Forty Million a day 2 - 3 years ago. It's probably closer to £50m a day now, I shouldn't wonder. I'll have to have a look in to it and let you know.

Good old Nigel Farage, giving those ####ers at the EU parliament what for. They are a bunch of theiving, low life, tosspots (no offence Tosspot) who have their hands in every greasy little pie dish going. It takes someone like Farage to make a stand. Like him or loath him, he doesn't pull any punches where that lot are concerned. I've been a steadfast believer in UKIP and their policies for about 3 years now and they just smack of common sense, something which is distinctly lacking in all the other parties.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have just spent a few minutes looking at Farage versus Blair 2005. Thanks Blair you have done yourself a lot of good and left us in the mire.

It will take a long time to repair the damage that you & New Labour have done, but Cameron & Clegg seem to be making a fist of it, so no doubt we will soon have yet another incompetent bunch of Labour buffoons in charge. Farage has also a lot to say about career politicians, that is well worth a look. Any of you old enough to remember the Kinnocks?