Hello from a USAF guy, brand new to UK/Mildenhall

Hello Fellas,

Avid Duck Hunter from the states recently relocated to the UK and looking to continue "Wildfowling" and would love to hunt these monster pigeons that sound like a pheasant taking off!!!

I'm stationed at RAF Mildenhall, and have a farm house just outside of Ousden, about 9 miles west of Bury

Still working on getting the guns in, but brought my Lab over, brought my decoys and layout blind and am looking for a club/ hunting partners to chase around the Dux/Geese

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I do supply all celebratory pints at the pub after the hunt

Great to see a sight lik this in the UK

Welcome to the forum. :welcomeani:

Come over to see how we do it in the "Old Country?" Welcome to the country and enjoy your stay. How long are you stationed here or is this a permanent deployment? Whatever, get used to our querky ways, propper beer, driving on the wrong side of the road etc.

Whe you go back eventually, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about. :big_boss: :big_boss:

Hello and welcome!

I'm in Bury St Edmunds, my grandfather and my mum were born and raised in Mildenhall. Used to go to the annual Mildenhall Air Show before they stopped it. As previous post said, I'm sure you've seen the clay ground at Lakenheath? They also have a gunshop and sell cartridges. Where abouts in the US are you from?

Marc