Yet another poll

pin

Bank robbery poser  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best describes why you would NOT rob a bank?

• Its illegal, so I wouldn't do it
    • Bank robbers almost always get caught, so I wouldn't
    • The police deal with bank robbers seriously, not worth the risk
    • Armed robbery means a long jail sentance
    • I would rob a bank

Not being picky here mate but it would have been interesting to see the votes cast on an additional option "because it is wrong to do it"

That is the real point behind the problems we have in society today IMHO, too many scumbags out there with no idea of common decency or consideration for others. I realise that bank robbery is a major "indiscretion" but if something is wrong its wrong.

;):) :o :lol:

Could this be right: :yp:

I never thought that i would have the same view as Old Rooster but I do.

Sorry Pin

But i can't put a dot on any of the above but as Old Rooster says,

I would put a dot on: BECAUSE ITS WRONG. :P

2,3 & 4 are almost the same question are they not ?, being the consequences.

I could never put the chashier under the stress of having a gun stuck in there face leaving them thinking god i'm going to die here :P:P :yp: & the mental stress that would remain for many years.

Even when things got bad for me in the 80's (when labour wern't in power) when i feel ill & the state failed me only just covering my rent & nothing else. My gun was my best friend but only in the field not down the local Barclays.

if your able to add this Question to the poll as well, it may help.

Regards :lol:

PELTMAN

OK If I remember my days at school sociologists will tell you the reason most people don't commit crime is fear of getting caught, and not the moral reasons most poeple may think. So if I wasn't going to get caught (gauranteed) an no one was going to get hurt, yes I would rob a bank (maybe)

;)

Apparently Bureau De Changes are the best to hit.

Stick me down as the driver.

Its too risky... (says the one who is probably being watched as we speak by brittish intellegince.. lol)

No honestly.. i put because they get caught... I am scared S%$£$%less becuase i dont ever want to go to jail..... Although.. free food... TV ... and no great worries.. apart from dropping the soap in the shower.. but with my back .. i would have to ask someone else to pick it up..lmao.... hope they dont expect a treat..

;):) :o

anyway. as my father used to say.. if you ever point a gun at someone you best have good reason to and be ready to use it....

this luckly i never had to do.. nor want to in my life!

so why rob a bank... why take a risk with your life for some cash.. and why take a risk to others....

hmmm not a good option for me..

To tunnel under a bank vault for around a year ......Time the break in for good friday weekend(4 days ) ,Cover all internal cameras Fully weld the inside of the vault door shut with some all singing and dancing Euthetic 316 L Stick rods powered off a portable welding generator ........Take my time have a sandwich and a coffee ,ring the mrs and let her know what time I'm home :o

Switch on Telly tuesday morning and watch the entertainment unfold as some of the countrys finest locksmiths remain baffled ;):)

Then I woke up from my dream .........bloody water table's too high around here :lol::lol::P

:P:P :yp:

Most (not all) FAC and SGC holders are almost incapable of breaking the law for fear of losing the one (or more) thing/s they treasure most. The thought of never being allowed to fire a shotgun or rifle (including air rifles) again.....ever..... fills me with the kind of dread that giving up smoking never did. I am pathologically incapable of robbing a bank for fear of the consequences.

Not being picky here mate but it would have been interesting to see the votes cast on an additional option "because it is wrong to do it"

That is the real point behind the problems we have in society today IMHO, too many scumbags out there with no idea of common decency or consideration for others. I realise that bank robbery is a major "indiscretion" but if something is wrong its wrong.

Here here!

That IS the point.

Fine, you make the perfect getaway, no trace's left, how do you spend the loot...........say £300 000, how do you get it into a bank account, anything over £3000, I think would raise a suspicion. You can't buy a Ferarri or fancy car with say £50 000 cash...........that's the hardest bit..........

Fine, you make the perfect getaway, no trace's left, how do you spend the loot...........say £300 000, how do you get it into a bank account, anything over £3000, I think would raise a suspicion. You can't buy a Ferarri or fancy car with say £50 000 cash...........that's the hardest bit..........

That's easy, give the money to a woman and it would all be gone by the end of the month :good: B)