My New Toy

bakerboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not had it off road yet other than the carpark at the moment, drives nice possibly a little sluggish, but then it is not a racing ca

Blanking off the egr valve will improve the pick up a bit,and prevent future crud build up in the engine,certainly makes a difference in my navara.

There is a main agent for these trucks just a five minute walk from my house . I have been and had a look at them and was impressed by the finish on the truck and the standard speck . The motoring pundits all give it a good write up and for the price I dont think you can go wrong . The main criticisim is the lack of poke in the engine ,but you have to remember that the truck is a commercial motor not a sports car . I think they are a serious rival for the main stream pickups . I doubt if my truck has ever been driven over 50 miles per hour .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

Absolutely, I'm intrigued how you get on with it Terry the plus points are you have a 3 year warranty on it and they are pushing hard that they have sorted out some of the Chinese issues.

In a nutshell the Chinese have an industry copying popular cars and as mentioned this is remarkably similar to the Isuzu but that is where the similarity stops everything will be manufactured separately. Previous vehicles haven't been great but this seems to have been improved on but 3 years ought to tell whether its a good buy or not and with the warranty you can afford to take a punt on it.