Nothing for Xmas

shaun4860

i got 2 bars of choccy and 2 packs of baccy from the mother in law,(from my kids),me and the mrs didnt bother getting eachother anything,but shes gonna give me something towards my ns200 when i get it,rather see my kids faces,i always do the dinner though,with all the beautiful meat i get from work,no turkey though,dont like th stuff.........All the best to one and all...........

What do you get the lady who has everything? Material things can be acquired any time of year, so today i made the dinner and did all the running round. A bit of peace and quiet is more than enough. :)

Same here but without the peace and quiet.

She mithers me to death!

Edited by 39TDS

I always think that if you really wanted or really needed it, you would have bought it on any one of the other 364 days in the year. Indeed, even if there was something that you wanted, then it would make sense to wait a day and hit the sales.

The amount of tat I'd get which would end up in the bin inside of one month - such a waste of money. We try and knock it on the head now.

i said nothing because the missus spent the lot.......

but as people say if i want to buy something i tend to go out and buy it, makes sense better than recieving stuff thats of no real use.

mind the other half got plenty and not forgetting my little lad who is number one in all this carry on

JDF

The secret is to buy your own & wrap it up to be opened on christmas morning.

You are never disapointed with what you get and you can still moan about how much it cost you.

Santa got me a new shooting jacket, a cartridge bag, a hand warmer, camo snood hood & a new knife.

I was over the moon.....best christmas in years.