Pump Club

thepasty

Hi Novice,

Must admit I had to google what that Heym was but looks great!

And everyone needs a pump or 2 I have 2 in my cabinet, Browning BPS (nice gun) and Benelli Supernova (working gun) and I might well have got a Winchester Model 12 on the way

Scrummy

Yes, the sr40 normally gets folk scratching their heads. A long time out of production, but a true small calibre action. I imagine I would get a rebarrel if accuracy ever dropped off. The value is in the action I guess.

Novice

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, hopefully were all still on for the first meeting of the PW Pump Gun on the 11th! I am still on the arrangements but have started a new job in the Midlands so havent had a lot of time to organise things should start to settle down a little now so I'll send out some updates soon. I have spoken to the ground a while ago but need to call them again and confirm numbers (roughly)..

If anyone missed it were meeting here http://www.acsportingtargets.com/ on the morning of the 11th of November at 10:30. Exclusively "pump only" shoot!

Looking forward to it, hope we get a good number, maybe should put it in the events thread?

Been thinking about trophy, I bought a smallish keeper trophy that just about represents a pump gun, engraved with CHAMPION 2017 under PWPC logo. Also dredged thru bits a bobs and have made an annual trophy from an old Savage 30 pump gun stock which was cracked and water damaged with no butt plate or cap and which we can attach the winners PW name to, and which can be defended the next year. I made up PWPC logo's for cap and butt plate and in honour of the date of the first competition thought we could call it the Pigeon Watch Pump Club Trench Gun Trophy. Or not, up to you guys. Some pics as put together prior to Danish oiling, hope you all approve

post-75958-0-81785300-1507225158_thumb.jpg

post-75958-0-10749200-1507225191_thumb.jpgpost-75958-0-63272500-1507225244_thumb.jpgpost-75958-0-81519400-1507225259_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, hopefully were all still on for the first meeting of the PW Pump Gun on the 11th! I am still on the arrangements but have started a new job in the Midlands so havent had a lot of time to organise things should start to settle down a little now so I'll send out some updates soon. I have spoken to the ground a while ago but need to call them again and confirm numbers (roughly)..

If anyone missed it were meeting here http://www.acsportingtargets.com/ on the morning of the 11th of November at 10:30. Exclusively "pump only" shoot!

cool i will be there with another ( with a mossbergs)