what shall I ask for??

stubby

my missus is off to the USA with girlfriends to visit family in a few months time, and has asked what I want as a pressie, of course I doubt it can be gun or knife related because of airport security, so what can I ask for

me being me, I want something that offers the best saving compared to UK prices

something that can be taken out of packaging,receipts etc, and bunged in suitcase, so it looks like it was taken out there ? (save duties)

suggestions

my missus is off to the USA with girlfriends to visit family in a few months time, and has asked what I want as a pressie, of course I doubt it can be gun or knife related because of airport security, so what can I ask for

something that can be taken out of packaging,receipts etc, and bunged in suitcase, so it looks like it was taken out there ? (save duties)

suggestions

Scope!

Send an old one out in the bag and bring a new one back!!!!

TEH

suggestions

gibson guitars they are much cheaper there then sell it and buy a gun

co2 pistols are very cheap there

yup, Im sure the x ray at airport will love that

Jelly Beans!

oh, those will be bought back without asking, plus M&M's peanut butter

cheerleaders

mikky

oh, I wish....

pref hunting/shooting related, and something easy to find, maybe Walmart

are boots cheaper out there?

Another vote here for Walmart for clothing - I've been to Cabelas, Sports Authority, ****'s Sporting Goods and all the rest, but Walmart and maybe a well stocked Target beat them on choice and value by absolute shedloads, particularly when you don't meet the standard shape criteria!

One drawback is that dependent on State, you might have to have orange blaze on everything. They are also very big into Under Armor gear which is frighteningly expensive.

Other downside is that some States will have little or no real wing shooting so everything gets based around deer, turkey and varmints, so loads of scent lock stuff and bits and bobs for sitting in high seats in the snow.

Where's she off to Steve?

when we went to florida, i bought a winchester knife. a third of the price here. (folding lock knife)

put it in the suitcase and no problems, obviously couldnt bring it back in hand luggage, but wasnt a problem at all in the suitcase..............the father in law also got a few knives same trip.

and i also got a remington gun sock. cheaper than here, my hushpower baikal is wearing it now in the cabinet

stuff like that as long as you only had one or two in the depths of the suitcase and it wont be a problem.............that knife has gutted and skinned a load of rabbits and a few small deer too since arriving back here