age gap

TJ91

How can it be a Perv Alert? The girl is 20 not 12. She is now a WOMAN!

She obviously finds older men attractive! Experience, knows what he wants, been around the block knows how to please.

He obviously feels flattered a young woman has an interest in him!

My wife was 13 years OLDER than me :yes:

If its not a prob for THEM, dont make it YOUR problem :no:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would call a 'normal' age gap between male n female in a relationship?

My sister of 20years has started seeing a bloke of 43years..seein him for 2months (aparently) n is nw moving in with him. He has a daughter just a few years younger than her..

Am I the only 1 who thinks this is wrong in so many ways??

Yes..i know to expect the **** taking and stupid comments but honest answers would be appreciated

Yeh, your instincts are bang on, its wrong, if i had a sister i would be very upset. Its bad enough when celebrities have birds 30 years younger. I think ten years is the max, 5 to 7 preferable.

Worked with a girl who was 18 and very very attractive and I thought I'd try my luck, I was probably 26-27 at the time and thought I may be a bit too old for her. Anyway we got on really well but I found out she was not single, I then found out she was with a guy who was 43 and had left his wife and daughter for her TWO years earlier. She could not understand why his 15 year old daughter refused to speak to her and people thought their relationship was at best a bit strange, most thinking he was her farther. When we were out at a works party or similar she would come out with things like 'he's told me if I want picking up then I have to be ready by 11 pm or I'll need to find my own way home' lol. I kind of felt a bit freaked out by some of the things she'd say, you can't treat someone like your kid and your partner. Gave up trying to get into her knickers but all the same felt really sorry for her cause I bet in her mid thirties to forties she would still be stunning and full of life, he on the other hand would be at lest sixty.

Edited by Trevorevans

i used to go out with a 20 year old when i was 28, but i knew it wasnt going to last so just had 18 months of fun..

i binned her off after the age gap started to get in the way, she was wanting to go out every weekend with her mates but id done all that, i never stopped her from doing it i just packed my bags and moved on..

been with my mrs for about 6 years or so now, and she is older than me only by a couple of years but shes done all the partying when she was at uni so she has settled down now..

i wouldnt worry about the large age gap...it wont last.

What would call a 'normal' age gap between male n female in a relationship?

My sister of 20years has started seeing a bloke of 43years..seein him for 2months (aparently) n is nw moving in with him. He has a daughter just a few years younger than her..

Am I the only 1 who thinks this is wrong in so many ways??

Yes..i know to expect the **** taking and stupid comments but honest answers would be appreciated

Keep out of it or loose a sister, twenty is old enough to make her own choice- I have known bigger gaps work. The only bit I don't get is what music you might play in the car or what you might chat about on the sofa but I am sure they have this sorted by now

Its not the best idea but then if the guy is good to here and treats here well it may not be the worst thing that she could do a lot of young men do not treat there girlfriends/wifes that well get them pregnant and then abandoning them or knocking them about and in the end even with that age difference it is not guaranteed that she will outlive him.

So linny..what age guy would you accept with 19year old daughter?

I aren't going to say anything to my sister, her life her choices, I just wanted to see what others thought.

I will be happy for her if shes happy and there for her If she needs me, always a spare shoulder for my sisters to cry on.

I dont 'agree' with it but ui know its not my place to say or do anythinh.

Edited by TJ91

How is a 20 yr old a child . Try telling a 20yr old girl or boy they are a child

They may think they are grown up and worldly but that does not alter the fact that they are. As I said, for a middle aged man to set up home with someone so young is plain wrong.

Had a middle aged man groomed one of my daughters in such a way he would have soon seen the errors of his pervertion.

They may think they are grown up and worldly but that does not alter the fact that they are. As I said, for a middle aged man to set up home with someone so young is plain wrong.

Had a middle aged man groomed one of my daughters in such a way he would have soon seen the errors of his pervertion.

And how do you know he wasn't chased by the 20 yr old and the same could apply to your daughters some girls much prefer older men

Geordie

Geordieh has a very good point , why would you assume he being the older one was the pervert and had groomed said younger woman. Thought we on here were a lot more grown up and not in the "not in my back yard" type of people but everyone has an opinion and it would not be good if they were all the same however I don't think to label someone a pervert for being older than their partner or commenting on the error of their ways as such is productive to this discussion,

So for that reason I'm out

So linny..what age guy would you accept with 19year old daughter?

I aren't going to say anything to my sister, her life her choices, I just wanted to see what others thought.

I will be happy for her if shes happy and there for her If she needs me, always a spare shoulder for my sisters to cry on.

I dont 'agree' with it but ui know its not my place to say or do anythinh.

hi joe what happend to my post must have been removed