no shooting for next three months

Hi Guys

I am going into hospital today for the heart bypass op. I will be in for the next 7 days .

When I get out not allowed to drive for 6 weeks and not allowed ot lift a shotgun for three months, so in about 3 weeks me and the misses will be knocking lumps out of each other.

therfore if theres anybody in the biggleswade area that would like some company I would be verry happy to be out in the field and just watch.

Regards Martin

All the best, my brother in law is recovering from same op...spoke to him today he is back in the car now taking his dear wife to shops making up for time he was out of action.Not close to you but come & have a day's shooting in the Fens when you are.......divorced.....sorry I mean better.

Best of luck with the op. I am sure it will go OK. By way of consolation both Acilles tendons went and had to have two ops to reconstruct them. Balance still all over the place - fire a 12 and end up flat on your backside country. Reckon plans for sgc and clay/pigeon/game shooting have gone back some 3 years!!!! Have had to content myself with knocking off corvids with the springer in the garden. Three months will scoot by - honest.

Hi all just a quick up date

I have just got home feeling well p###ed off as I got 'Bumped' due to lack of ICU beds so been told to go back in next week I've got every thing crossed that they get me done!!!

All your good wishes and kind thoughts have put a big smile on my mug, and my son and I will be out tomorrow afternoon once he puts a new battery on my old discovery.

thanks Ghost I would love to come out with you on the fens when recovered

Thanks again Martin