PW NvS Charity Shoot 2013!

Teal

Hey Guys,

A last minute change in work has now left me free this weekend - I see the paypal link is still up but the site reckons entries closed on Tuesday? Am I too late to press the button in order to attend on Saturday - what d'ya reckon?

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not long to wait now. Is it Skeet or DTL we're shooting on Saturday ?

I would bring a DTL dedicated gun - Extra Full & Extra Full choke - that's what the North shooters will be using :|

All packed and ready to go tomorrow, Jeeeesussss I've got alot of gear to load up tomorrow!

Want to pick us up on the way ???:rolleyes::whistling::lol:

Did I see it posted somewhere - start time, expected finish time - prize giving etc ???

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/249699-1st-june-pw-nvs-charity-shoot-schedule/

9.00-9.40AM - official meet time @ Grange Farm - chat and meet-up with fellow members, bacon sarnies and tea/coffee will be available from 9.00 onwards. Adam at Grange Farm has kindly agreed to open the ground at 8.30AM for any early birds or those coming from further afield.

10AM - Shoot start-time - you must be here by this time, as we will look to squad up and move out to stands sharply.

After shooting (say 12PM) return to club-house, inspect the raffle prizes, buy raffle tickets. After the scores have been independently tallied- there will be a short prize giving, and then the raffle starts.

Travelinig UP tomorrow, bright (hopefully) and early! Cartridges and kit already sorted out so it's mainly clock watching now. 100+ miles but the trip should be OK as we did the same thing last weekend.

Looking forward to meeting you all! Dave_B

Edited by DAVE_B