PW NvS Charity Shoot 2013!

Teal

One for the mod's as i have heard that a few members wives have asked to come along but are not members ? do they need to make an account to turn up seems a bit strange as they will never be on the site and hubby wouldn't want them on here with you lot :lol:

Dont think there is anything to stop them attending,

but think they would have to be members to shoot?

:shaun:

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shoot sheep is right, every year it's the same, if you wish to shoot then you must be a PW member. Of course anyone can become a Pigeon Watch member, and it takes about a minute to register an account. As you say more money in the pot, so hopefully you can encourage them to register, I'd be surprised if that puts anyone off coming, particularly if their husband is coming. Last year we had three ladies shooting (all have accounts), and a few more attending the day including my better half who is also a PW member :good:

The shoot sheep is right, every year it's the same, if you wish to shoot then you must be a PW member. Of course anyone can become a Pigeon Watch member, and it takes about a minute to register an account. As you say more money in the pot, so hopefully you can encourage them to register, I'd be surprised if that puts anyone off coming, particularly if their husband is coming. Last year we had three ladies shooting (all have accounts), and a few more attending the day including my better half who is also a PW member :good:

Oh come on Teal you had your own squad of cheer leaders following you round

When Matt (ME) started to put together the first charity shoot it was far from certain to anyone (other than Matt) that the idea would take off. One of the consequences was that he had to pony up a sizeable deposit to reserve the ground before he had any committed participants.

A small band of forum members promptly stepped in and paid an advance to cover him. It was in recognition of this (foolhardy?) generosity that they were given an honorific title which was appended to their forum id on the entry list.

The current 'names under the user name' is simply what has subsequently (d)evolved from that original idea.

I will be going with my black puddings again and probably bringing down the trophy as I don't think the northern captain will be returning.

Don't pick canthitathing as captain as he is from Rotherham, but do let him add up the northern score cards we will win by miles then, it's the six fingers on each hand that does it...

Oh and can we please ban Mr Potter from buying any raffle tickets this year while we are at it.

:)

How's the ear :hmm:

Rotherham is a garden of Eden in comparison to Bury so your obvious jealousy is understandable :P . Would it be possible to just take the black puddings and the trophy and avoid shooting, otherwise the northern average could plummet......Just saying :whistling:

Oh and Mr Potter would be ideal as Captain. Being extremely old should make him wise......you'd have thought :blink:

Edited by canthitathing

How's the ear :hmm:

Rotherham is a garden of Eden in comparison to Bury so your obvious jealousy is understandable :P . Would it be possible to just take the black puddings and the trophy and avoid shooting, otherwise the northern average could plummet......Just saying :whistling:

Oh and Mr Potter would be ideal as Captain. Being extremely old should make him wise......you'd have thought :blink:

My no win no fee solicitor has told me to tell you my ear is in great pain and will require a lot of compensation to put right... Your Range Rover should cover it... <_<

hmmm I believe I have the higher average by a massive insurmountable 1 point and beat you in 2 of the 3 PW charity shoots... But then again you are from Rotherham so I guess you have had the highest average by 145 and beat me 16 times in 10 of the PW charity shoots to lead me by 19 PW shoots to -6. :ermm::P

I will pick your Range Rover up at the Essex masters and a full tank of Diesel should cover the incidentals appertaining to your vicious unprovoked assault to my head and ear with your fence post Miroku...

:hmm:

My no win no fee solicitor has told me to tell you my ear is in great pain and will require a lot of compensation to put right... Your Range Rover should cover it... <_<

hmmm I believe I have the higher average by a massive insurmountable 1 point and beat you in 2 of the 3 PW charity shoots... But then again you are from Rotherham so I guess you have had the highest average by 145 and beat me 16 times in 10 of the PW charity shoots to lead me by 19 PW shoots to -6. :ermm::P

I will pick your Range Rover up at the Essex masters and a full tank of Diesel should cover the incidentals appertaining to your vicious unprovoked assault to my head and ear with your fence post Miroku...

:hmm:

They'll stand with open mouths and point if you take my car to Bury.....it has tyres with tread, a tax disc and isn't being pulled by a donkey :yes:

Anyway your mahoosive 1 point advantage is tumbling faster than the Greek economy so I'll have the last laugh :yahoo: