" Berettas dont shoot like Brownings "

b16jus

people who say you cant shoot browning if you can shoot beretta are talkin ****,i shoot different guns on same targets with similar results,ishoot a 20g medalist o/u and a300 sa and a lanber 12g o/u depending on what i feel like useing on the day thats at walked up pheasants,snipe,parts.duck flighting and pigeon decoying.but i cant use sa on walked up rough shoot,but dont want to.

So what you saying that you miss as many with whatever gun you use

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried them all Beretta's, Browning's, Miroko, A few odds and sod's

Found my Bettinsoli to suit me best,

Have to agree that a good shot with a average gun fit will be able to shoot any gun to a very high standard, top guns just use what they are paid to use, the same with Cartridges

Not quite the whole story top shooters use what the sponsor gives them but if their scores suffer because they can't get on with the gun they are and have been returned

Guest hotshot rasher

Dont talk c- - -

I have heard some statement in my live, I can a sure that i am not a lady. If someone asked me what sort and make of gun do you recommend, i have got to say a Beretta every time they all have chrome barrels, the chrome is in the steel when the barrels are manufacture. when you look down the barrels of a Beretta it has a mirror effect they really shine, not like a Browning with a dull finish.

Regards

Hotshot Rasher.

It's quite simple really. If your a man you buy a browning, if you then have a sex change op then you would need a beretta.

ATB 42

Looks like you had one to own a browning !

Brownings are like old farm gates - never let you down but Berettas allow you to sparkle.

I like both but choose a beretta.

now now lets grow up children my dads bigger than your dad.you buy what you like hopefully you buy what you are best suited to..but as a little side note how many gun manufacturers sell their guns in this country and how many of them manufacturers have got 45% of the market.well just so you don't have to overtax your little grey cells (both of them)I will tell you BERETTA.45 out of every 100 guns sold in the uk are BERETTA. so run along now before the grown ups get home and remember to put the parental guidance back on the computer

now now lets grow up children my dads bigger than your dad.you buy what you like hopefully you buy what you are best suited to..but as a little side note how many gun manufacturers sell their guns in this country and how many of them manufacturers have got 45% of the market.well just so you don't have to overtax your little grey cells (both of them)I will tell you BERETTA.45 out of every 100 guns sold in the uk are BERETTA. so run along now before the grown ups get home and remember to put the parental guidance back on the computer

I was going to write the writes and wrongs of the great debate but now I can't be ******* *****.

It is all in the fit. They are different, for me the Berettas rib sits low when I naturally mount, with the Browning it doesn't. I tried both when buying and had the intention of buying a Silver Pigeon, but after handling both, came away with a Browning 525.

Try them and see what fits best.

As I am a man I shoot Brownings but my boyfriend shoots a beretta, mind you he likes a good browning

I hope the wife doesn't read this she will make do all the ironing again

Love it, I am just used to handling a good snug fitting long weapon and that is why I bought a Beretta. I do have a few friends who love a good Browning but to be honest with you the thought just bring a tear to my eye. :cry1:

in the two years i worked at a clay ground it seemed the better shots used either dt11s, mk38s or 525s if non of the above then kreighoffs made a regular appearance along with a few other higher end guns. the lower end Berettas didn't seem too comon. just an observation and before im hung for being an 'anti - what ever gun i haven't just mentioned' i would like to say that this is a personal observation that in no way reflects the greater population of shooters across the UK. :good:

• 2 months later...

You can't spell better without Beretta ;-). But in all honesty if you can shoot you can shoot regardless of what you got (providing it fits). Some guns just "feel" nicer than others. I personally like the slim feel and lightness of the Beretta but on the other hand my Browning fits onto my boats anchor chain Just perfectly. . . Each to their own :-P.

If u can shoot you can shoot any gun end of!

Even if the fit aint perfect u will still hit targets albeit not as well as a gun that fits! Its all in the mind, like changing cartridges ect its an exscuse for not shooting well!

i bet diggweed could still shoot a gun made for a slim dwarf and still hit targets!! Lol

well said many years ago a guy came to sporting clay shoot with a merkel o/u trap gun,did 25 straight,then fancied having a go with someones shadow skeet gun,still did 25 straight with that as well.