Tyson Fury???

bazzab

Hahaha bang on.

Imo he's a average boxer in a world of **** boxers. Hence his wins. There is no one about that's of any decent standard. The singing was just embarrassing. What was going threw his empty head????

What's peoples thoughts on him taking on klitschko?

Haven't heard him singing and it sounds like I haven't missed much!

As for his fight tonights fight it looked like he was relying on his weight and reach advantage and he almost underestimated Cunningham.

In fairness it was one hell of a punch that knocked cunningham out but I can't see him being a match for Kitchko!

Tyson Fury appears to be a slugger with very little style of skill who takes far too many chances!

He looked so average with no class or style.

He was caught so many times it looked like amateur night.

He had a point taken away and numerous warnings for using his head and leaning on Cunningham.

And then the singing at the and was just so pathetic.

Is he punch drunk or just brain damaged.

The boxing and the singing was just pathetic and embarrassing.

The funny thing is...he's making alot of money fighting and he's undefeated...go knock on his front door and tell him he's **** at boxing. To many arm chiar boxers /fighters round these day that havnt got a clue about going toe to toe with a real fighter..and i dont mean like a sneaky punch outside a club or a drunken brawl or a scrap over a bird that isnt worth the hassel. Hes doing fine for a young lad bearly old enough to wipe his own backside lol.

The funny thing is...he's making alot of money fighting and he's undefeated...go knock on his front door and tell him he's **** at boxing. To many arm chiar boxers /fighters round these day that havnt got a clue about going toe to toe with a real fighter..and i dont mean like a sneaky punch outside a club or a drunken brawl or a scrap over a bird that isnt worth the hassel. Hes doing fine for a young lad bearly old enough to wipe his own backside lol.

Yes but as bazzab says he's only doing well because his opponents are poor. Cunningham was the better technical fighter but couldn't contend with Fury's reach. And he was ko'ed on the ropes. He floored Fury in the centre of the ring with better footwork and quicker hands. And more to the point Fury let him do it.

Fury has some skill - he has some nice combinations, and he's not that slow for such a big lumbering man - but he is a slugger. You can get away with a lot when you're 6' 9" and 18 stone. Against a fighter with similar reach who has speed and skill he'll be in trouble. Don't fancy his chances against Klitchko.

Wish I'd watched River Monsters instead.

Oh the singing was horrific. The fight finished he grabbed the mic and let rip. I almost had to turn it off!!!! My god i was embarrassed.

Ah that explains how I missed it!

I turned over as soon as he had knocked his oponent out and decided to grab the stool and stand on it in the middle of the ring! Sounds like I did the right thing!

Have to agree that I really don't fancy his chances against Kitchko - If that fight comes off!

Far as im concerned he is not a "world class' fighter as they bang on about. He's just average and is only where he is because the boxing world is on its **** and has no real talent.

Yes he is making a damn site more money than me etc etc. It just frustrates me how they bang on about him.

He reminds me of another Irish fighter - Dangerous Danny McAlinden - but bigger. Bit of a banger, but not over-burdened with skill - found out at the highest level.

Got to say - good luck to him. He's only earning a living. I just wish he would learn to keep his mouth shut - either the foul mouthed rants or singing.

I watched this fight last night as I recored it.

Cunningham was the better fighter of the two and fair play to him for landing that shot early on that put furry on the deck.

I found the fight a bit of a dissapointment and they spend most of the time huddled on the ropes, Furry was a really dirty boxer and i put the blame with him for the poor quality of the fight, it wasnt a great performance at all and he didnt deserve to win.

One day i would love to see Khan fight, preferbaly on his home terf in bolton / leeds a night out with a curry and a pint after !

I never used like boxing but about 6 years ago i really started to enjoy watching them, its a shame more arent televised.

ATB

Matt

We was watching the fight the other day, we were shocked at how un-sportsman he was.

Normally... No matter how much stuff is said before a fight, the build up and the weigh ins etc. soon as the fight is over, quick cheer etc run around do what they do... Then they always go to their opponent and acknowledge their performance. Touch of gloves, pat on the back.

Tyson... Nothing. What an ****

a total irish bum who hasn,t got a clue,how can he class that as a convincing win,,3 stone heavier ha ha, if cunningham was three stone heavier do you really think he would of seen round three,certainly doubt it.

his next fight will probably be against a lt welterweight,the guy is a joke to boxing, no respect for his opponents or anything,hes not even fit,the amount of flab around his waist,put someone decent in front of him and stop feeding him puddings and bums

then and only then will we see what a bum the idiot is, cant even take a shot of a cruiser ,,*****