Suarez biting Chelsea defender

hedd-wyn

Despite his footballing performance, I started to wonder if he is trying to work his ticket out of Liverpool, without asking for a transfer.

Witness the ludicrous handball - giving away a penalty.

Ridiculous biting on Ivanovic's arm - someone who could beat Suarez with one hand.

Just seems to be something else going on.

I don't want him in the Premiership. This isn't a young player who got caught up in the moment, he's got a long history of bringing the game into disrepute and enough is enough. He left Ajax after biting a player, and in 2 and a half seasons at Liverpool he's been suspended for 8 games for racially abusing Evra, built up an impressive reputation for both diving and handballs - now this? I know he's got amazing talent, but that should set the bar higher not lower. Idiot. Liverpool should sack him for tarnishing the club.

As a lifelong Liverpool fan you cannot defend what Suarez done today.

He is a World Class player but what he did today is unacceptable at all let alone on a football field!

Players like Suarez are role models for youngsters and what he done today was disgraceful!!

The FA will come down on him hard tomorrow and rightly so!

Bullet Boy, as a fan of the club, would you want to see him sacked/sold in the summer? cash in and hope to get someone as good and isn't such a liability in the media?

TBH Chris we have very mediocre players at Liverpool but Suarez is World Class.

I won't want to see him leave as I'm probably speaking for millions of other Liverpool fans who'd want him to stay but I'd just wish he'd behave himself!!!

TBH Chris we have very mediocre players at Liverpool but Suarez is World Class.

I won't want to see him leave as I'm probably speaking for millions of other Liverpool fans who'd want him to stay but I'd just wish he'd behave himself!!!

mediocre? I support Reading. If you want mediocre, come down and watch us for a few games! we dream of mediocre!

Hmm, probably player of the season if it wasn't for his antics. Class player but a dirty so and so,(putting it politely).

Can't believe Ivanovich didn't punch him!

PS Liverpool sack him? Where would they be without him :lol: plus worth to many coppers..

My thinking as well. Ivanovich should have just laid into him and not stopped punching until he was dragged off. I have been bitten (and spat at) playing rugby (In Asia I hasten to add not the UK) and in both cases there was a lot of Chuck Norris style windmilling going on. Nobody would have blamed Ivanovich if he had done so (would they?). Would have done his credibility a lot of good.

I don't watch many soccer games but I did watch that game yesterday and the amount of posturing and cheating going on was shameful.