177 how far kill

matty thud

you were given info..whats and why's, the truth, you assumed the rest and went for it.. beyond that i care not tbh. bin there, dun it, got the T shirt, and still i dont beleive the 30 yard crape..

informasion isnt always there for the entertainment, its there to think about..digest then make a desision on, what diference to me does any of it make? you can stuff popularity in the section marked epeceries..wether or not its spelt right lol..

you've seen the clip on you tube (presumabley) so you know 200 yard can popping is more than posable...therefore i'm boasting how hot i am? i've even exsplained the play ground poloticks...

what are you on? ther yu go...some piffle to argue about

i was there at the time..for 30 years of it, i saw it, i did it, now how on earth am i to beleive it carn not be dun?...........

now lets get back on trak with 'personal responability' and antis and huuuuuuuu cant say thats. with...arguing like kids? are you sure you should be let lose with a gun?

yeah yeah.........lardy dardy daa.......

Edited by fabarm gamma boy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time Matty Thud, the original poster replied was first post Page 2. This is page 5. I think it's fair to assume he's got his answer - and more besides. We're in danger of seriously drifting off course here, so it's probably not worth carrying on. If people want to give themselves headaches over these debates let them, and they can supply their own aspirin too. this thread has probably gone way past producing any useful tips to the debate...

yep count me out this is now pointless!

Simple as this at 40yds tops sub 12ftlb, 40+ fac air or rimfire, 100+centrefire!!! im laughing my **** off at some of these rediculous claims!! Iresponsible wollies! The sub12ftlb airgun is no tool for 80yard shots at anything but paper! Either get better at feildcraft or put the gun away!!

You don't need a centre fire to shoot rabbits over 100 yards, just look at what an hmr can do.

I'm not referring to your post when I say that this thread has some of the biggest tosh I've read here in ages.

Edited by Muddy Funker

Well guys that has just taken 1 1/2 hours to get through, however it has made for intresting and at times difficult reading.

The truth is that most of people involved in shooting that I have ever met respect the quarry and would only shoot to achieve a clean kill

Also we should all have the understanding that we do not shoot vermin for sport under the general licence but as pest control.

Martin

Well guys that has just taken 1 1/2 hours to get through, however it has made for intresting and at times difficult reading.

The truth is that most of people involved in shooting that I have ever met respect the quarry and would only shoot to achieve a clean kill

Also we should all have the understanding that we do not shoot vermin for sport under the general licence but as pest control.

Martin

sence.. :good:

Man alive there's an hour of my life i won't get back. What a croc!!!

100yds shots...... i can do it in 12mph winds..... Everytime ........

SOD OFF. What a load of ****. sorry but your talking ****.

like Colin said get the right tool. show some respect for our quarry.

And as for some of the unreadable garbage scrawled on here my god it gave me a headache. This thread wants deleting. Was entertaining for first bit then became some weirdos drivle!!!!

Man alive there's an hour of my life i won't get back. What a croc!!!

100yds shots...... i can do it in 12mph winds..... Everytime ........

SOD OFF. What a load of ****. sorry but your talking ****.

like Colin said get the right tool. show some respect for our quarry.

And as for some of the unreadable garbage scrawled on here my god it gave me a headache. This thread wants deleting. Was entertaining for first bit then became some weirdos drivle!!!!

thankyou :good: im not alone then :good::good:

thankyou :good: im not alone then :good: :good:

No you're not, this thread has been beyond belief. Shooting sports are under threat like never before and yet some people are willing to give the antis every reason they need to fight against what we enjoy.

There's a time when it's best to say nothing but it seems few people know when that is.

When we end up with 6ft lb air rifles and no hunting we'll only have ourselves to blame.

Won't be a problem, he'll have to improve his fieldcraft skills cause the range will be halfed, down to a 100yds... :yes::lol::lol:

5 yard on a rabbit from 25?..or just plain old shooting squirrels in amoungst jays... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, this topic's got it all! It's brought out the realists, the fantasists, the inhabitants of alternative dimensions, the purveyors of male bovine excrement, the trolls, the Walts.....

And going by some of the more recent posts, Pigeon Watch has even acquired its own language - Pidgin English!!

It's been an absolute joy to follow.