Got ink

stokie

Going to sound a bit staid perhaps but why the heck would you want any of that indelibly stuck on your body?

It is an individual thing,if you want one you will get one ,if you don't want one then don't get one.some get them because they like the look on the skin,some to cover scars,some to remember something,there are many reasons.

Why do some people choose to smoke and slowly fill their lungs with tar?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an individual thing,if you want one you will get one ,if you don't want one then don't get one.some get them because they like the look on the skin,some to cover scars,some to remember something,there are many reasons.

Why do some people choose to smoke and slowly fill their lungs with tar?

Guess that must be it, can't beat a bit of self mutilation of one form or another. ;)

Self mutilation.

It's a slippery slope, like drugs and drink.

Start with a tattoo and a couple of peircings and in no time at all they have beads under the skin and have split their bell end in two.

Have a look online :no:

Ouch :lol: :lol:

Suppose beads and spikes and stuff can come out and at a few paces you wouldn't know. But a **** tattoo must be the worse form of mutilation, when you think it's going to look just like the design and the artist says all done and shows you the mess in a mirror, do you like it sir my best work yet.

When it looks like a three year old with markers have drawn on you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now some of the really good ones are a true work of art and something to be proud of.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

By the way on the PW event that just happened the motion was unanimously carried that amusing tattoo threads on PW are generally the best ones.

Oh yes! Opinions on art will always differ but tattoos do tend to polarise opinion which makes for some korking threads. I still can't get over the Vole / Meercat / Seal thread. Oh my chuffing days, My guts hurt with laughing. There were some quality PM's flying about also. It was like witnessing an Historic event. People will say in years to come 'where were you when the Vole / Meercat / Seal thread went down' and I shall reply 'I sire, was at my laptop seeing it happen before my very eyes, I then went on to a smutty site'.

I noticed this recently as the new "black" lol

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=body+branding+art&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=oGySUa3QCs2b0wX-54FQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C23%3Bd%7CzE_K0N9BZFm8hM%3A

Anyone of you lot into this yet? I note the earlier Slippery slope and all that posts.

Sorry but yes you can argue its a personal thing but I like to call them freaks!

Ps sorry couldn't manage to paste image and hope link works.

That's some amazing work there :good: Who did that work for you?

Cheers Billy I had the work done by Lianne Moule at Immortal Ink Chelmsford. She Is probably one of the best female tattoo artist her work is amazing I had to wait nearly a year just to get an apointment with her shes that booked up.