bad news in Woolwich

welsh1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its only lack of funds that stops me getting the hell away from here and off to somewhere safer. its how i feel, sorry if its defeatist.

There isn't anything more I would like than be able to pack my bags and wave goodbye to this god forsaken country

First thoughts are for the victim. I sincerely hope he didn't know much about it. What an evil, cowardly thing to do to another human being and an unarmed defencless one.

We don't know the facts, but if as suspected it was an attack by muslims why does that make it terrorism? Why can't it be called what it is: racial murder, a hate crime. Calling it terrorism politicises hatred and lends a dubious legitimacy to the cause if not the act. If a white person attacked muslims it would be racism.

Sorry.I am not going to put my true view on here as I would probably get arrested for it.But now will the government see what has happened by letting this sort of scum into the country.I am afraid to say it will only get worse.They want there law and rule over here.Well then dish out there punishment and publicly stone the ********.

It made my blood boil when I just saw the video on the news.

First thoughts are for the victim. I sincerely hope he didn't know much about it. What an evil, cowardly thing to do to another human being and an unarmed defencless one.

We don't know the facts, but if as suspected it was an attack by muslims why does that make it terrorism? Why can't it be called what it is: racial murder, a hate crime. Calling it terrorism politicises hatred and lends a dubious legitimacy to the cause if not the act. If a white person attacked muslims it would be racism.

It makes no difference how they decide to label it. Fact is 2 cowards attacked and killed an unarmed man. That is a hate crime.

I hope that the two who did this to an innocent victim have a long death. If they survive they will be tucked away in a nice prison for a few years until some judge decides they are no danger to the public. If they do go to prison lets hope someone gets to them and gives them what they deserve. Its a chilling thought that I pay a big lump of my monthly wages for my daughter to train at uni as a nurse to help treat and save the life of two people like this.

My thoughts are also with the victims family.

According to ITV,

ITV News has obtained footage of a man with bloodied hands and carrying knives speaking into a camera in Woolwich.
He made a series of political statements.
"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you," he said.

site keeps crashing but i wont post link in case of younger members not sure what it shows, photo of a guy with sharp weapons all bloody

its on the news now!!

Shocking news Soldiers family i feel sorry for

Edited by maxus77

According to sky new the two were shot but there wounds were not fatal now we must hope our joke of a goverment throw the whole book at them and make them pay for such a burtal crime

Edited by cocker3

According to sky new the two were shot but there wounds were not fatal now we must hope our joke of a goverment throw the whole book at them and make them pay for such a burtal crime

Tower green and hang the pair of em,BB

According to ITV,

ITV News has obtained footage of a man with bloodied hands and carrying knives speaking into a camera in Woolwich.

He made a series of political statements.

"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you," he said.

site keeps crashing but i wont post link in case of younger members not sure what it shows, photo of a guy with sharp weapons all bloody

its on the news now!!

Shocking news Soldiers family i feel sorry for

The animal scum is carrying a kitchen knife and a meat cleaver.

And the so called people who have caused this act of "terrorism" are treated in hospitals by the people from the country they hate so much, should be left in a gutter in pain, the same pain they cause so many others

Exactly the same as I am thinking it is a total disgrace

Edited by Whytie2697