Australian Prime Minister's Message on Immigration

gemini52

Australian Prime Minister does it again!! This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia:

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , SA, Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know

Real or not. It's what most people feel and what our governments should be saying.

Figgy

Then at least be honest and explain that it's fantasy or wishful thinking and not try to pass it off as something which really happened. Not you by the way, but the who originally dreamt it up and tried to pass it off as real to the gullible.

Edited by Teal

Surprised Henry D has not pulled the OP yet, I fell for the same one but with Kevin Rudd, previous Oz PM. Pontificating person, just means I will post nothing more than mundane items. Oh!! thanks Henry............ for nothing but a destructive diatribe against more than a couple of people contributing to that thread.

It is not about gullibility as has been mentioned, people receive these emails from trusted sources and accept them at face value, they have no reason not to.

And its only recently I heard of snopes.

Edited by Sha Bu Le

It is not about gullibility as has been mentioned, people receive these emails from trusted sources and accept them at face value, they have no reason not to.

and that is part of the problem - so much nonsense gets posted both on the internet and by tabloid media that people just accept on face value

Surprised Henry D has not pulled the OP yet, I fell for the same one but with Kevin Rudd, previous Oz PM. Pontificating person, just means I will post nothing more than mundane items. Oh!! thanks Henry............ for nothing but a destructive diatribe against more than a couple of people contributing to that thread.

And its only recently I heard of snopes.

I don't get it, you are saying what exactly? Henry D is wrong to point out that some of the 'facts' about certain emotive subjects are complete lies? Or are you saying Henry D is wrong because he wants people to check that what they say is true rather than pandering to what some people want to be true?

Almost the very definition of gullibility. A good mate forwarded me one a while back, in good faith I'm sure, telling me if I didn't pass it on to 5 other people a terminally ill child would die, or some such nonsence. The internet is full of this bumf, are you really saying that if you get passed a Nigerian scam or chain mail, you don't question it if it was sent by someone you 'trust'?

Edited by Blunderbuss

well i was one of those suckers.... yep..i received that statement too..and knowing the aussies like i do (got a few friends over there) they tell it as it is, i could believe it ...

but!!! i will never hide behind my mistakes.... some of you must be so intelligent ...i take my hat off to you..

It is called "confirmation bias" - people read something they want to be true, and don't look elsewhere for evidence to the contrary in case it shatters the illusion.

I have never yet received one of these sort of 'pass it on' emails that has stood up to any further scrutiny.

Believe whatever chain emails you like, but if you forward them on I think you have a responsibility to your friends to do at least a few minutes googling.

Posted Yesterday, 08:17 PM

Real or not. It's what most people feel and what our governments should be saying.

Figgy

Figgy,

can you tell the rest of us where you got that statistic please?

I only ask because I'm sure you wouldn't post a fact like that without some kind of factual evidence :good:

Pushkin B)

Surprised Henry D has not pulled the OP yet... Well there you go, I can`t be here all the time! (I was just up the road from you as it happens)

Oh!! thanks Henry............ for nothing but a destructive diatribe You are welcome, I aim to bring some truth to the matter, rather than taking things at face value.

It is not about gullibility as has been mentioned, people receive these emails from trusted sources and accept them at face value, they have no reason not to. Then the source is not trustworthy as they did not check things out first.

And its only recently I heard of snopes.Even googling it would have shown it for what it was.