mark bridger

neillfrbs

Totally agree with you bud. I live in Machynlleth and was out on the searches. I knew him but no well . Wish the EVIL Devil would say where April is. Terry

I agree Terry, there's still en erie feeling when driving through Mach not knowing what happened to the poor soul.

The community did well though, and showed strength during those dark days.

Mark Bridger... rot in hell.

Totally agree with you bud. I live in Machynlleth and was out on the searches. I knew him but no well . Wish the EVIL Devil would say where April is. Terry

They mentioned on tonight's news he told the prison Chaplin that he put her in a river but wouldn't tell the police anything. Evil swine

As a father of a little girl of similar age, this whole sad episode breaks my heart. I can only imagine what little solice finding him guilty would be to the parents of that little girl.

He obviously knows what he did with the poor girl, but for whatever reason he is choosing to keep quiet. Surely there is a case here for wiring his balls to the mains and giving him 240v till he tells.

Hope he rots in hell.

Truth is he'll end up with a better lifestyle than most homeless poeple funded by the good old tax payer, TV, Games consoles, 3 meals a day, etc etc etc, albeit in solitary, should just execute scum like him who are 100% guilty.