Pigeon Watch Poloshirts - Order Page

Teal

Pigeon Watch Polo Shirts

Exciting news - following a topic to gauge the interest, I am pleased to say that we will soon be placing an order for Pigeon Watch polo shirts.

This will be the 7th order of polo-shirts that we have done in the last 5 years, and they have proved both popular and long lasting - I still wear my originals from the first order! We will be using the same manufacturer and so the excellent quality of polo shirt will be the same this time round.

The Polo-shirts will be priced at just £13.25 each, and this includes post and packaging  :good:

polos.jpg

They are the following sizes: XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL

Please be aware that they tend to come up a bit bigger (US sizing), so if you are between sizes or unsure of size, it makes sense to go for the smaller size.

X-Small -    34-36" 

Small -     36-38"

Medium - 40-42"

Large -    42-44"

X-Large -    44-46"

XX-Large -  48-50"

XXX-Large - 52-54"

XXXX-Large - 58-60"

Once the order has been placed it will probably take about 1-2 weeks for the shirts to be made. To get your shirt, please select the number and type the size and colour of poloshirts you want, and pay via PayPal. Alternatively for bank details or to send a cheque PM Teal for information  :good:

poloshirtcolour.jpg

ORDER NOW PLACED

Guess that's a no then?

I have pushed the maker for an answer on this as I know a few were interested in them. Good news - Yes we can get the logo printed on the right hand side - please write RHS on the order- and send me a PM to confirm this once you have placed your order -I will PM all those interested in these on the other thread.

Looking to place the order in the next 24-48 hours, as we have enough orders in :good:

Thanks guys -received them both. We did do some PW Fleeces a couple of years ago, but since then the cost of doing them has increased greatly, and I think by the time they are posted out it be around £22-25 a piece these days, not sure if this would be too expensive.