actor Michael Le Vell cleared of all charges.

neil3728

Now he has been cleared, I fully believe the courts should go at the person who accused him of doing such a horrific crime.

If he is completley not guilty then this girl must have lied to the police and to the court, she should be investigated for causing all this undue pain to this innocent man.

Maybe my thoughst are a little harsh, but if a case can be put together with little phyisical evidence, other than the say so of a person, then that person must be held accountable for everything she has said.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a difficult one as, on the one hand, there may not be any physical evidence in some cases where abuse has happened but on the other an innocent man could have his life ruined. I haven't heard the details of this particular case but sometimes cases are thrown out, not because the person is clearly innocent, but because of a lack of evidence to proove guilt.

It is astonishing that a man can be publicly accused of such a terrible crime and then be found innocent by Jury. The lady in question should be sued to Mars and back...it is disgusting! :mad:

Will he return to ITV??? Or has the damage already been done???

Edited by BRNDL

It is astonishing that a man can be publicly accused of such a terrible crime and then be found innocent by Jury. The lady in question should be sued to Mars and back...it is disgusting! :mad:

Will he return to ITV??? Or has the damage already been done???

You are talking out of your ****. What's astonishing? That the jury believed him and not the accuser. Just because he was found guilty doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just that they jury could not find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt. So in your view everybody who makes an accusation should be sued if they are not believed. Utter tosh.

If he wants to sue somebody then he should sue the CPS. They were the ones who decided to proceed.

You are talking out of your ****. What's astonishing? That the jury believed him and not the accuser. Just because he was found guilty doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just that they jury could not find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt. So in your view everybody who makes an accusation should be sued if they are not believed. Utter tosh.

If he wants to sue somebody then he should sue the CPS. They were the ones who decided to proceed.

1. If your refer back to my post you will clearly see what I find astonishing.

2. He is innocent as decided by a Jury...there is nothing left to say. If you disagree with the jury then that is your affair...

Also he was found not guilty...

Edited by BRNDL

the way i see it is women who falsely cry rape should get the same sentence as a rapist!! its terrible the bloke gets dragged through the courts the press have him hung drawn an quartered and she remains anonymous!! also it makes a mockery of women who have been raped for real!!

I've always followed the mantra of "no smoke without fire". It's a difficult case because it hasn't been proven that he's completely innocent, so the accuser hasn't necessarily lied either.

12 people found him not guilty and that after hearing the evidence rather than assuming that there is no smoke without fire, I presume you still favor the ducking stool also.

KW

He doesn't have to prove his innocence. He is innocent.

I never said he had to prove his innocence. I'm well aware of how the legal system works.

12 people found him not guilty and that after hearing the evidence rather than assuming that there is no smoke without fire, I presume you still favor the ducking stool also.

KW

There's no need to be facetious. I'm in no way disputing the verdict. I'm just saying that from a practical viewpoint, this just means it can't be proved that he did it.