Hatsan semi

Osteve123

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've go one (camo ) use it for duck pigeons rabbits foxs lost count of rounds though it only down side the camo coming off were it rubs on the quad bike

Eastern sporting have a big range of them

Keep the o ring moist is a must

Mine has rubbed off around the bottom of the pistol grip and around the bottom loading port and that's from rubbing against my clothing. As a gun for shooting I find it good but the finish is easily rubbed off which quickly makes it look a bit tatty.

Camo finish is soft, they need to be kept clean but, they do what they are supposed to which is go bang when you pull the trigger.

Had mine a couple of seasons now which says a lot as I tend to get rid of a gun pronto if I don't get on with it.

I have a Browning 525 which I use most of the year for everything, but when the weather turns or I go out on the marsh its the Hatsan that comes with me. I shoot as much with the Hatsan as I do with the Browning.

I have one in black. Apart from the first week when i couldnt hit anything (after using an O/U) its great. I use only game bore no6, 29g, 70mm case, which generaly cycle ok. One thing to watch out for is the length. I have a 28" barrel and should probably have gone shorter. Its as long as my 30" silver pigeon.

I have had mine since may and put about 3000 shells through it and i have noticed a burr starting to form on the front edge of the receiver. I can only guess its caused through contact with the exiting shells? Anyone else noticed this?

I've go one (camo ) use it for duck pigeons rabbits foxs lost count of rounds though it only down side the camo coming off were it rubs on the quad bike

Keep the o ring moist is a must :lol: is that an essex thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure I've seen something about keeping the o ring moist on another forum somewhere? oops...

I bought the latest model last week , and I love it !!!

why waste money on a 15 yr. old semi when you can buy one of these band new for £380.00 , and it comes with an Edgar Bros no quibble 3 yr. guarantee ...... if it breaks give it back and get a new one ,,,its a no-brainer really .

I have owned beretta AL391s in all shapes , and swore buy them ,never again will I waste that much money on a hide gun .

stevo